PPP, Musharraf regime’s discussions on caretaker govt. underwayNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:48 am ICT by admin
Expressing its reservation over the local government, the PPP said that the nazims could exploit the state machinery to rig polls.
Some top army officials reportedly have soft corner for former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, as they had served during her government, the Daily Times reported.
Air Defence Commander Lieutenant General Ashraf Saleem, Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Chairman Lieutenant General Sabahat Hussain, Major General Muhammad Farooq and Vice Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani had worked with Bhutto in the past.
- No clash if institutions stick to statute, says Gilani - Dec 27, 2011
- Don't need trust vote, not opposing any institution: Gilani (Lead) - Jan 13, 2012
- Gilani rejects trust vote as Zardari returns home (Second Lead) - Jan 13, 2012
- Pakistan mulls successor to ISI chief - Feb 16, 2012
- Pak Army supports political set-up within constitutional limits: ISPR - Dec 04, 2010
- Pakistan discusses reopening of NATO supply routes - Jul 15, 2012
- Zardari meets Kayani - Jan 20, 2012
- Gilani visits Benazir grave - Jun 21, 2012
- Kayani wants democracy to continue in Pakistan - May 01, 2012
- Democracy to continue in Pakistan: Gilani - Jan 12, 2012
- Dictators have no chance of returning: Gilani (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Pakistan must not leave Siachen unilaterally: Imran Khan - Apr 23, 2012
- Zardari leaves a tense Pakistan for a day in Dubai (Second Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Zardari returns to Pakistan (Third Lead) - Dec 19, 2011
- Put past behind and look forward: Kayani - Aug 14, 2012