PPP leaders blame Sindh, Punjab CM’s, two Federal Ministers for bomb attackNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:33 am ICT by admin
Sindh Member of Provincial Assembly (MPA) Shama Arif Mithani has held the Federal and Sindh Governments responsible for bomb blasts at Benazir’s homecoming rally, the Daily Times reported.
“I demand my chairperson to lodge an FIR against Rahim, Elahi and Ejaz because they are afraid of Benazir’s return and they support religious militants. It is useless to blame al Qaeda for the attack,” she said.
Another MPA also echoed the views holding Rahim and Ejajz responsible for the attacks.
“Rahim and Ejaz are behind the attack because both are anti-PPP,” MPA Nasreen Chandio said.
PPP Karachi senior vice president Shahida Rehmani has demanded the arrests of Rahim and Ejaz for “engineering a suicide attack on Benazir”, the daily reported. (ANI)
- Benazir's mobile phones recovered from Bilawal House, Karachi - Feb 04, 2011
- Karachi killing: Guilty Rangers must be punished, says daily - Jun 11, 2011
- Karachi killing: Apex court orders removal of top officials (Lead) - Jun 10, 2011
- Karachi killing: Top Pakistani officer removed - Jun 14, 2011
- Pak Election Commission doubtful about degrees of 298 lawmakers - Jan 12, 2011
- Zardari forms panel to talk to Hindus - Aug 11, 2012
- Ex-Pak Military Intelligence DG in dock for many crimes - Apr 26, 2010
- Indian spy who was Zardari's jail mate wants to meet him - Apr 08, 2012
- Gilani visits Benazir grave - Jun 21, 2012
- One-week pillion riding ban imposed in violence-hit Karachi - Jan 17, 2011
- Benazir's assassins behind Karachi target killings: PPP - Oct 20, 2010
- Benazir's 'assassin' being made Pakistan's Deputy PM: Qureshi - May 01, 2011
- Zardari orders arrests in Karachi rally firing - May 26, 2012
- Pakistan's ruling party, PML-Q try to corner Nawaz Sharif - Oct 27, 2010
- Contempt of court: Gilani set to appear before apex court - Jan 19, 2012
Tags: benazir bhutto, blame, bomb attack, bomb blasts, federal ministers, former prime minister, homecoming rally, karachi, mpa, nasreen, ppp, provincial assembly, punjab cm, rahim, senior vice president, shahida, shama, sindh, suicide attack, suicide bombers