Posh shows off Audrey Hepburn-inspired 40s-esque boyish crop hairstyle!September 10th, 2008 - 7:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 10 (ANI): Victoria Beckham showed off her new Audrey Hepburn-inspired 40s-esque boyish crop hairstyle at Marc Jacobs” Spring/Summer 2009 show in New York.
The 34-year-old singer ditched her infamous ”Pob,” and managed to draw much of the attention with her daring chop, reports Daily Express.
Posh also launched her own clothing line at the New York Fashion Week featuring 10 styles.
“I”ve been working on this for 34 years, she said.
“I always wanted to be a fashion designer. Then along came the Spice Girls which opened a lot of doors for me. And let’’s be honest, closed a lot.
But those days are over. I was never going to be the worlds best singer, but I hope I can be a good designer, she added. (ANI)
- Poshs pixie crop haircut left JLo shocked - Oct 01, 2008
- Anne Hathaway channels Audrey Hepburn for Vogue photoshoot - Oct 20, 2010
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Gaga to design garments with sister? - Aug 25, 2011
- Jacobs happy at Vuitton - Oct 08, 2011
- Posh to send selection of dresses to newest fan Kate Middleton - Feb 14, 2011
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011
- Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn my style icons: Priyanka Chopra - Sep 10, 2011
- Emma Thompson slams Audrey Hepburn & says that she can't sing and act - Aug 11, 2010
- Victoria Beckham trusts her design quality - Jan 04, 2012
- Lady Gaga named US style icon - Mar 18, 2011
- Sonam invited to Salvatore Ferragamo headquarter - Feb 16, 2012
- Stylists make everyone look the same: Sonam - Mar 21, 2012
- Hepburn's hairstyle named most influential ever - May 24, 2011
- Audrey Hepburn 'couldn't really act or sing,' says Emma Thompson - Aug 09, 2010
Tags: 40s, audrey hepburn, chop, clothing line, doors, esque, fashion designer, jacobs spring, london, marc jacobs, new york fashion, new york fashion week, pob, spice girls, spring summer, victoria beckham