Pitt, Jolie to adopt next baby from PhilippinesApril 12th, 2009 - 11:47 am ICT by IANS
London, April 12 (IANS) Superstar couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie now plan to adopt their next baby from the Philippines.
The couple changed their plans after they were not allowed to adopt a Burmese baby, reports dailymail.co.uk.
A source said: “Brad and Ange flew out together. They want to add to their family and tried to adopt from Burma but the authorities are very strict, so they decided to look at the Philippines.”
The 33-year-old Jolie took a break from her latest film “Salt” to go to the Philippines capital Manila with Pitt in an effort to add to her family.
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie says that Brad Pitt is strict with kids - Mar 05, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Brangelina not adopting baby from Jordan - Nov 24, 2009
- Pitt's $390,000 wedding gift for Jolie - Aug 08, 2012
- Jolie takes daughter for flying lesson - Jul 01, 2010
- Jolie's lonely pre-birthday lunch - Jun 05, 2010
- Jolie, Pitt not adopting Haitian child - Feb 12, 2011
- Jolie wants to adopt more children - Jun 20, 2009
- Marriage Not On Angelina Jolie's Mind - Jul 13, 2010
- Angelina Jolie shows daughter Venice sights from balcony - Mar 26, 2010
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to adopt again ? - Nov 28, 2011
- Jolie not adopting fourth child - Feb 15, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie rent island for Easter - Apr 06, 2010