Pippa Middleton’s post royal wedding party plans scare palace aidesApril 28th, 2011 - 4:36 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 28 (ANI): Pippa Middleton, the younger sister and the maid of honor of Kate Middleton, has reportedly scared palace officials with her attempts to introduce a ‘younger atmosphere’ to the royal couple’s evening reception.
According to the Daily Mail, the soon-to-be royal sister-in-law caused some stiff upper lips to tremble when she suggested turning the throne room at Buckingham Palace into a nightclub atmosphere for the late evening post wedding celebration, reports the New York Daily News.
The palace aides tried to put an end to her plans to add some glitter to the after-wedding - until Prince William stepped in.
The prince insisted that he wanted the 300-person evening event of the couple’s friends to be very different from the formal champagne and canapé reception being thrown by Queen Elizabeth immediately after the wedding.
Pippa, short for Philippa, is a 27-year-old professional events planner. She reportedly has a hand in everything from the flowers to the linens and even helped choose the menu. (ANI)
- 'Playboy' Prince Harry whispers sweet nothings to Pippa Middleton - Apr 30, 2011
- Pippa Middleton insists on no 'freebies' at Royal wedding - May 04, 2011
- Will Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton end up as a couple? - May 02, 2011
- Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding reception to have just 300 guests - Jan 10, 2011
- Pippa Middleton's derriere has its own Facebook fan sites - Apr 30, 2011
- Pippa Middleton's dress steals the show at the Royal wedding - Apr 30, 2011
- ISS astronauts congratulate British royal couple - Apr 29, 2011
- Over 1,900 people invited to William's wedding - Feb 20, 2011
- Will-Kat to travel in over 100-year-old carriage - Apr 29, 2011
- Wills-Kat slap 'ban on beer' for their royal wedding reception - Apr 23, 2011
- After royal wedding, Will-Kat partied till early hours (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Kate's first-born could inherit British throne - Apr 16, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Pippa Middleton deluged with offers after Royal Wedding - May 11, 2011
Tags: buckingham palace, daily mail, evening event, evening post, evening reception, events planner, kate middleton, late evening, maid of honor, new york daily news, nightclub atmosphere, pippa middleton, prince william, professional events, queen elizabeth, royal couple, royal wedding, stiff upper lips, throne room, wedding celebration