Pennsylvania Couple Claims Underwater Remains Belongs To Missing Natalee HollowayMarch 20th, 2010 - 7:42 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Mar 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The unsolved mystery surrounding the death of the Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway might finally be over. A Pennsylvania couple shot underwater pictures in Aruba while vacationing last year and one of the pictures reveal a rough outline of a what resembles a human skeleton lying on the ocean floor. The couple, who believe that the corpse might belong to Natalee Holloway, who disappeared from Aruba five years ago, have transferred the picture to the Federal Bureau of Investigation so that it can shed light into the case which remains unsolved till date.
62 year old Patti Muldowney went scuba diving with her husband John Muldowney in October last year when she took the underwater photos. However, the couple were in for a huge surprise as after the film was developed, in one of the pictures a human skeleton was almost clearly visible. Meanwhile, John Muldowney has expressed to a news source that he has a gut feeling that the skeleton lying on the bed of the ocean might actually belong to the missing student.
At the same time, he also added that although he hated to say that he wished the remains were actually of Natalee Holloway, he still hoped so as this would provide some closure to her family, who have no idea what happened to her as she almost vanished from the face of the earth in 2005 during a high school graduation trip. Meanwhile, if it is proved that the underwater human remains actually belong to Natalee Holloway, it might be a breakthrough in the investigation of the missing girl, which was officially closed down in 2007.
- Picture Reveals Natalee Holloway Remains? - Mar 19, 2010
- American couple claims to have underwater photo of Natalee Holloway skeleton - Mar 20, 2010
- Aruban divers search for Natalee Holloway's remains - Mar 23, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's skeleton found? - Mar 20, 2010
- Aruba divers look for possible Holloway remains - Mar 23, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Family Awaits Jaw-Bone Reports - Nov 21, 2010
- Snorkeling Couple Thinks They Have Found Natalie Holloway's Body - Mar 19, 2010
- Jawbone found on beach does not belong to long-missing teen Natalee Holloway, prosecutors say - Nov 23, 2010
- Pictures Of Possible Human Remains Spark Interest In Natalee Holloway Case - Mar 21, 2010
- Aruban Divers Investigate: Possible Natalie Holloway Remains - Mar 23, 2010
- Aruban Divers Called Off From Natalee Holloway Case - Mar 28, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's dad seeks answers from Aruba officials - Jun 15, 2010
- Report: Aruban authorities call off dive team search for missing Natalee Holloway - Mar 25, 2010
- Investigators In Aruba Likely To Reveal The Results Of The DNA Test In The Natalee Holloway Case - Nov 21, 2010
- Aruban Divers Start Investigation Of Natalee Holloway's Remains - Mar 23, 2010
Tags: alabama high school, aruba, closure, corpse, face of the earth, federal bureau of investigation, gina gomez, graduation trip, gut feeling, high school graduation, human skeleton, john muldowney, missing girl, natalee holloway, news source, ocean floor, pennsylvania couple, rough outline, underwater photos, unsolved mystery