Paul Burrells made PS25m cashing in on Di’s memoryJanuary 21st, 2008 - 4:34 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 21 (ANI): Paul Burrell, the man Princess Diana once called her rock has made a staggering 25 million pounds by cashing in on her legacy.
The former butler has made millions with a range of schemes, including books on Diana, to charging people for autographed teddy bears.
Burrell made 8million pounds with two books on Diana, 3 million pounds by appearing in various TV appearances, 2 million pounds for his speeches, and another 3 million pounds from his furniture and wine ventures.
Appearances in the US have added 2million pounds to his bank balance, while his investments and assets have raked in a total 3million pounds.
Burrells DVD and merchandise projects come to 2 million pounds while newspaper and magazine deals have added another 1.5 million to his already overflowing coffers.
Even the etiquette classes he gives have made him 500,00 pounds.
A source revealed that Dianas former butler loves living the life money buys him.
“Paul just wants his empire to keep growing and growing. He loves living a life of luxury and doesn’t see why he can’t spoil himself,” the News of the World quoted the source, as saying.
“Paul barely goes to Englandhe thinks he’s too flash for that now. All he cares about is making more and more money.”
The source however branded Burrell treacherous for making money from Dianas memory.
“He’s fat, greedy and treacherous for making so much money on the back of a woman he described as his best friend,” the insider said.
“He’s considered a total joke in Britain but remains popular around the world, especially in the US,” the source explained. (ANI)
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Di's ex-butler to be joined by wife in Florida? - Jan 02, 2010
- Paul Burrell to be subject of comedy biopic? - Apr 07, 2009
- Prince William preparing to wed Kate Middleton, says Diana's former butler - Aug 15, 2010
- Princess Di's butler fails to find buyers for UK house and shop - Dec 07, 2009
- Burrell 'plans to appear in documentary to clear his name' - Jun 23, 2009
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- Nasri involved in altercation with Frimpong on return to Emirates - Nov 30, 2011
- Burrells Di sex boast story complaint upheld - Nov 30, 2008
- Paul Burrell still exploiting Diana's name for gain - Jun 08, 2009
- Burrell ''wants to make peace with Princes William, Harry'' - Mar 12, 2009
- Princess Diana's life to be made into a movie - Feb 06, 2012
- Diana's ring made smaller to fit Kate's finger - Apr 13, 2011
Tags: 5 million, assets, bank balance, best friend, coffers, etiquette classes, including books, insider, investments, jan 21, joke, life money, london jan, magazine deals, news of the world, paul burrell, princess diana, speeches, tv appearances, two books