Paul Burrell to sell Di-cut jewelleryJune 10th, 2008 - 4:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 10 (ANI): Princess Dianas former butler Paul Burrell is set to cash in on the late royals memory once again by selling jewellery based on the items the princess used to wear.
Burrell, 50, will sell his range of regal and princess-cut diamond jewellery to viewers of ShopNBC later this week.
The ex-butler, who worked for Diana for ten years until her death in 1997, is boasting how he helped to design the flashy rocks, costing up to 1,700 pounds, based on Dianas taste.
Diana wore big formal pieces for royal events. But privately her taste was much more understated. She liked smaller diamonds and simple designs, The Sun quoted him, as telling a friend.
My range will stay true to that and to her understated but beautiful and eye-catching. I am told it will be very popular in America because of the interest in Diana, he added.
Burrell’s Effy Signature Range, includes a 1,275-pounds chain and cross and an 18-carat gold ring, which is on sale for 1,020 pounds.
Burrell, who recently admitted to lying under oath during his testimony at Diana’s inquest, has amassed a huge fortune after exploiting his association with the princess.
He has written three books, appeared on several reality TV shows and launched his own furniture range. (ANI)
- China to cash in on British royal wedding - Dec 13, 2010
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Prince William preparing to wed Kate Middleton, says Diana's former butler - Aug 15, 2010
- Princess Diana's wedding dress on display - Oct 28, 2011
- Princess Dis ex-butler Paul Burrell fears his U.S. career is in jeopardy - Jan 21, 2009
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- High prices behind weak demand for diamonds this V-Day - Feb 13, 2012
- Princess Di's butler fails to find buyers for UK house and shop - Dec 07, 2009
- Men too want diamond-studded rings - Nov 09, 2010
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- 22-carat diamond ring with 'world's best couple' title up for grabs - Oct 05, 2010
- Paul Burrell to be subject of comedy biopic? - Apr 07, 2009
- Diana's ring made smaller to fit Kate's finger - Apr 13, 2011
- Shara - a royal jewellery collection by Rachna Kapoor (With Images) - May 22, 2011
Tags: 18 carat gold, diamond jewellery, diamonds, diana, effy, fortune, furniture range, gold ring, inquest, lying under oath, own furniture, paul burrell, princess cut diamond, princess dianas, reality tv shows, rocks, shopnbc, signature, testimony, three books