Paparazzo tried to sell pics of a dying Diana forNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:10 am ICT by admin
The newspaper’s picture editor Kenneth Lennox told the court that Rat made the sale while still standing in the Paris tunnel where Di and Dodi Fayed’s car had crashed in August 1997.
He added that the pictures “leapt off the screen” when they were wired through from Paris.
Lennox further revealed that the first photo was of Diana sitting in the back seat. She had a trickle of blood on her face.
The second was of a doctor attending to Diana with an oxygen mask which had smeared the blood.
“The first photo I opened up was of Diana sitting in the back seat . . . She has a trickle of blood on her face,” Times Online quoted Lennox, as saying.
In his statement after the deaths, Rat told cops: “I took a few photographs without going up close. I did not take any photog raphs of the injured.” (ANI)
- Chauffeur behind Princess Di's death was 'framed as a drunk driver' - May 20, 2010
- 'Innocent' Princess Di's driver 'set up' by French authorities, claims book - Mar 15, 2010
- `Princess Diana died as attempt to scare her went wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- 'Princess Diana was murdered' - Jul 22, 2010
- Tony Blair 'worried for Princess Di' when she started dating Dodi Fayed - Sep 03, 2010
- 'Diana died after plan to frighten her into leaving lover went horribly wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- Princess Di's driver's blood test 'wasn't verified' - Aug 09, 2010
- Di's death was not an accident, says leading lawyer - Sep 02, 2009
- Letter on Di's fears of being killed withheld by senior police officers - Sep 26, 2009
- '500 pieces of crucial evidence withheld in Princess Diana inquest' - Aug 07, 2010
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- New book tells story if Diana had not died in car crash - Jan 06, 2011
- Lady Gaga has an acute fear of dying - Dec 12, 2011
- Frenchman who 'heard Diana's dying words' exposed as a common thief - Nov 02, 2010
- French owner wants back car that killed Diana - Sep 07, 2008
Tags: august 1997, crash scene, diana, dodi fayed, french photographer, horde, lennox, oxygen mask, paparazzi, paparazzo, paris tunnel, photog, picture editor, raphs, sitting in the back seat, still standing, told cops, trickle