Palin’s hubby’s e-mail attack on Tea Party candidate for doubting her presidential credentialsOctober 7th, 2010 - 5:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 7(ANI): Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s husband, Todd, has launched an e-mail attack on Tea Party candidate Joe Miller for not supporting his wife’s presidential credentials.
According to the Telegraph, the e-mail was in response to a remark made by Miller during his appearance on Fox News last month.
When asked if Sarah was qualified to be President, Miller had said that there were “a number of great candidates out there”.
In the email, Todd voiced extreme displeasure at Miller’s less-than-emphatic answer.
“Hold off on any letter for Joe. Sarah put her — on the line for Joe and yet he can’t answer a simple question ‘is Sarah Palin Qualified to be President’. I DON’T KNOW IF SHE IS,” Todd wrote in his e-mail.
“Joe, please explain how this endorsement stuff works, is it to be completely one sided. Sarah spent all morning working on a Face book [sic] post for Joe, she won’t use it, not now. Put yourself in her shoe’s [sic] Joe for one day,” it said.
Meanwhile, Todd has admitted sending the email, but said that it was a misunderstanding and he had “got his wires crossed” over Miller’s remark.
The former Governor’s endorsement of Miller is widely credited for helping him upset Senator Lisa Murkowski in the GOP primary. (ANI)
- Sarah Palin pushes midterm election candidates, teases possible presidential candidacy bid - Sep 18, 2010
- Palin brand makes its mark in US mid-term elections - Nov 04, 2010
- Lisa Murkowski Has Incredibly Won A Senatorial Election From Alaska - Nov 18, 2010
- Alaska senator not to support Palin's 2012 US Prez bid as she lacks 'intellectual curiosity' - Nov 16, 2010
- Now, 'mama grizzly' Palin wants to nail "corrupt bastards" in media - Nov 01, 2010
- Sarah Palin offered $1 mn for lie detector test - Sep 25, 2011
- Joe Miller Scores Over Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski - Sep 01, 2010
- Sarah Palin's 'stalker' author moving to Massachusetts - Sep 05, 2010
- Biographer Of Sarah Palin All Set To Leave - Sep 06, 2010
- Sarah Palin's e-mail hacker sentenced to 1 year and 1 day in prison - Nov 13, 2010
- Anti-Palin movement brands her "unintelligent" to head Oval Office - Apr 26, 2011
- Sarah Palin e-mail hacker gets one year in jail - Nov 13, 2010
- Sarah Palin Tweets To Rahm Emanual, 'U Lie' - Jun 22, 2010
- Sarah Palin still can't name any influential journalists working today? - May 04, 2011
- Sarah Palin slams Joe McGinniss in TLC show premiere - Nov 15, 2010
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, e mail attack, email, emphatic answer, extreme displeasure, face book, fox news, gop, governor sarah palin, hubby, joe miller, lisa murkowski, misunderstanding, oct 7, party candidate, s endorsement, sarah palin, senator lisa murkowski, stuff works, tea party