Palins’ Facebook target refuses to accept apologyNovember 20th, 2010 - 3:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): The man who was attacked on Facebook by Willow and Bristol Palin has refused to accept their apology.
After Willow and Bristol apologized to the man whom Willow called homophobic slurs on his Facebook page, the man, identified as “Tre”, said that wasn’t good enough, reports TMZ.com.
He said: “People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear … but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and lowlifes and f–gots?
The random man became the object of Willow’s ire after he insulted her mom’s new reality show on TLC, updating his Facebook status, which read, “Sarah Palin’s Alaska is failing so hard right now.”
Willow then wrote on his wall, “Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I’ve seen pictures of, your disgusting. My sister had a kid and is still hot. Tre stfu. Your such a [gay slur].”
Bristol then piled on “You’re running your mouth just to talk [expletive].”
After the controversy exploded, Bristol took to her Facebook page to apologize, writing “Willow and I shouldn’t have reacted to negative comments on our family. We apologize. On a nicer note, thank you for supporting the great competition in ‘Dancing with the Stars’.
However, Tre, who claimed he’s not a gay, said he doesn’t believe either sister is sorry.
“Maybe if [the apology] was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct,” he concluded. (ANI)
- Palin's daughter uses homophobic slurs to attack mum's critic - Nov 17, 2010
- Bristol Palin apologizes for sister Willow's homophobic slurs on Facebook - Nov 18, 2010
- Willow Palin's Facebook rant is full of slurs - Nov 18, 2010
- Willow Palin Defends Sarah Palin's Show With Homophobic Slurs On Facebook - Nov 18, 2010
- Kathy Griffin slammed for planning to target 16-yr-old Willow Palin - Jan 05, 2011
- Chris Brown talks his way out of parking ticket despite yelling homophobic slur - Jun 24, 2011
- Sarah Palin says Bristol will 'kick her butt' in ratings face-off - Oct 29, 2010
- Stop violence against gay community: Elton John - Jul 02, 2012
- Palin's reality show breaks TLC history after drawing nearly 5m viewers - Nov 16, 2010
- Bristol Palin addresses her haters - Nov 19, 2010
- Teary Stephanie Rice says 'careless' Twitter anti-gay slur has taught her a 'lesson' - Sep 08, 2010
- Stephanie Rice apologizes for anti-gay slur on Twitter - Sep 08, 2010
- The six worst things about being male (The Funny Side) - Aug 31, 2012
- Sarah Palin 'has a secret Facebook account' - Feb 23, 2011
- Sarah Palin talks about 'mama bear' love on new show - Oct 20, 2010
Tags: alaska, apology, bristol, controversy, dancing with the stars, expletive, facebook, gay slur, grizzlies, mama bear, mom, negative comments, new reality show, queers, sarah palin, target, tlc, willow