Palins change behaviour after author writing book on her moves next doorAugust 2nd, 2010 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, August 02 (ANI): Former Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin has said that her family has changed its behaviour after an author moved in next to her Wasilla home in Alaska to write a book on them.
Ever since Joe McGinniss moved into the house next to hers, the family has changed its behaviour.
Palin said that McGinniss needs to get a life.
McGinniss is still living in the house next to hers in Wasilla, Alaska, after moving in this year, Palin said in an interview.
Though the Palin family constructed a 14-foot-high fence after McGinniss arrived, the former vice presidential candidate said the family is making a conscious effort to stay out of his sight.
“We just avoid certain angles in the house, and we avoid the front yard, and we are doing a lot of things out and about around Alaska to have our summer fun and our outdoor recreation,” Fox News quoted Palin as saying.
“We’ve changed our behavior as a result of our new neighbor,” she added.
McGinniss is a bestselling author who also wrote a magazine article critical of Palin when she was a vice presidential candidate.
“Some people just need to get a life. Bless his heart, he needs to get a life,” said Palin. (ANI)
- Sarah Palin slams Joe McGinniss in TLC show premiere - Nov 15, 2010
- Sarah Palin's 'stalker' author moving to Massachusetts - Sep 05, 2010
- Author Inscribing A Book About Sarah Palin Moves Into A House That Is Next To Hers - May 26, 2010
- Palin's neighbour approached journalist to rent out house for tell-all book - May 28, 2010
- Cover of new book about Sarah Palin revealed - Mar 15, 2011
- Sarah Palin' biographer Joe McGinniss to leave her neighboring house - Sep 06, 2010
- Sarah Palin vents fury about exposé seeking neighbour on Facebook - May 26, 2010
- Sarah Palin's new neighbour is writing an expose about her - May 26, 2010
- Sarah Palin Manufactures A Fence Around Her Home To Block New Neighbor's Vision - May 29, 2010
- Sarah Palin's Biographer Neighbour Joe McGinniss Leaves Alaska - Sep 06, 2010
- Wasilla paper warns Palin expose writer of law allowing use of deadly force - Jun 01, 2010
- McGinniss Accused Of Stalking Palin - Jun 02, 2010
- "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Premieres On TLC - Nov 15, 2010
- Palin's Biography writer Joe McGinniss says that he doesn't want to spy - Jun 02, 2010
- Anti-Palin movement brands her "unintelligent" to head Oval Office - Apr 26, 2011
Tags: angles, bestselling author, change behaviour, conscious effort, fence, fox news, front yard, governor of alaska, heart, joe mcginniss, magazine article, new neighbor, outdoor recreation, presidential candidate, sarah palin, summer fun, wasilla alaska