Palin warns of ‘Armageddon’, WW III if Iran obtains nuke weaponsOctober 13th, 2010 - 7:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 13 (ANI): Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin has warned that if Iran obtains nuclear weapons, it could “lead to Armageddon,” which would eventually lead to World War III.
“We have to realize that at the end of the day that a nuclear weapon in that country’s hands is not just Israel’s problem or America’s problem it is the world’s problem,” Politico quoted Palin, as saying.
“It could lead to Armageddon. It would lead to that World War III that could decimate so much of this planet,” she added.
In June this year, European Union leaders had approved a new set of sanctions against Iran that go further than the latest United Nations measures.
The fresh EU sanctions included a ban on investments, technical assistance and technology transfers to Iran’s key oil and gas industry.
Western powers suspect that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons, which Tehran has been denying all along. (ANI)
- Iran nuclear-programme could start cold war: Hague - Feb 18, 2012
- Israel warns against concessions to Tehran - May 22, 2012
- Iran says that it has placed 150,000 missiles towards Israel - Nov 28, 2011
- Israel 'plans attack on Tehran within months' - Feb 04, 2012
- Iran questions upcoming n-talks 'with no agenda' - Jun 07, 2012
- Russia warns against unilateral sanctions on Iran - Jun 14, 2012
- Iran denies Greece 500,000 barrels of oil - Feb 26, 2012
- European parliament urges Russia, China to back Iran sanctions - Feb 03, 2012
- EU accepts Iran talks offer - Mar 06, 2012
- Iran 'not unhappy' with India over Syria vote - Feb 07, 2012
- Israel threatens 'military action' against Iran if it disobeys sanctions on nuke programme - Mar 19, 2011
- Israel leaders misleading public on Iran: Ex-security chief - Apr 28, 2012
- West seeks Iran regime change: Putin - Feb 25, 2012
- 'EU sanctions on Iran may push oil prices to $150' - Jan 30, 2012
- Israel to use all means to stop Iran's nuclear programme - Feb 16, 2012
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, armageddon, eu sanctions, european union, european union leaders, governor sarah palin, investments, nuclear weapon, nuclear weapons, nuke, oil and gas, oil and gas industry, sanctions against iran, sarah palin, technical assistance, technology transfers, tehran, united nations, world war iii, ww iii