Palin not running for 2012 presidential polls: Rev Franklin GrahamApril 25th, 2011 - 2:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 25 (ANI): Reverend Franklin Graham, the influential and controversial pastor who travelled to Haiti with former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, has said she would not be running for the 2012 presidential polls.
Graham said the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate “likes speaking on the issues, and I agree with many of the issues she brings up. I don’t see her as running for president,” Politico reports.
Talking about other potential presidential candidates, he said Mitt Romney has “proven himself” and is “a very capable person,” adding that he was surprised to hear that Donald Trump was attempting to run.
“Donald Trump, when I first saw that he was getting in, I thought ‘Well this has got to be a joke. But the more you listen to him, the more you say to yourself, ‘You know maybe the guy’s right,’” Graham added.
On being asked whether he might support Trump, Graham said, “Sure, yeah. Sure.” (ANI)
- Citizenship not the reason to get Obama out of White House: Romney - Apr 14, 2011
- Trump's desire to be President surprises many in US - Apr 09, 2011
- Poll: More than 6 in 10 would not vote for Trump, Palin - Apr 27, 2011
- Trump takes lead in GOP primary race, beats other Republicans: Poll - Apr 17, 2011
- Obama's rating plunges, yet ahead of GOP rivals: Poll - Apr 20, 2011
- Even Republicans feel Trump has very little chances of reaching White House - Apr 27, 2011
- Republican lawmaker Pawlenty apologizes for cap-and-trade support - May 01, 2011
- New Hampshire voters prefer Romney over Obama: Poll - Apr 23, 2011
- Obama needs Palin on the same ticket to win Arizona in 2012 - Feb 03, 2011
- Former Pennsylvania Senator wins South Carolina straw poll - Apr 10, 2011
- Most Americans can't name single GOP candidate: Poll - Apr 21, 2011
- Palin gets no vote in recent GOP straw poll - Feb 23, 2011
- Romney GOP's only New Hampshire hope: Poll - Apr 07, 2011
- Haley, Jindal in Romney's VP guessing game - May 05, 2012
- Palin's popularity plummets to all time low even among Republican voters, finds poll - Feb 15, 2011
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, capable person, donald trump, franklin graham, governor sarah palin, haiti, joke, mitt romney, presidential candidate, presidential candidates, presidential polls, reverend, sarah palin