Palin launches website to interact with supporters ahead of 2012 presidential pollsApril 19th, 2011 - 1:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 18 (ANI): Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has started a new website with more contents, features including a vehicle that gathers email addresses and information from her supporters, in a bid to provide her organisation to interact with her supporters ahead of the 2012 presidential poll.
Politico quoted SarahPAC Treasurer Tim Crawford as saying that the new site, sarahpac.com, has been under construction for quite sometime and is designed to engage more directly with Palin supporters.
“We needed a new website, one that was more interactive. We’re certainly engaging with Sarah’s supporters,” Crawford said.
The site has included Palin’s speech on Saturday in Madison, Wisconsin, and also features of her recently television interviews under the headline “Setting the Record Straight.”
Palin’s old SarahPAC site had remained static and extremely plain, but the new site is flooded with a whole lot of Palin content and highlights candidates whom she had supported though her PAC.
The middle of the homepage reportedly features a blog updated with the latest Palin content, mostly made up of previous Facebook posts. (ANI)
- Palin raised nearly $500K in just the last month, courtesy new book - Dec 01, 2010
- Attention-savvy Sarah Palin keeps stirring presidential run speculations - Apr 19, 2011
- Sarah Palin's political action committee raised 1.4 millions dollars in six months - Jan 31, 2010
- Wikileaks sympathizers behind website, credit card info cyber attack: Palin - Dec 09, 2010
- Rivals outpace Palin on fund-raising front - Apr 14, 2010
- Palin fuels presidential bid speculations by hiring chief of staff - Feb 13, 2011
- Palin using media to make signature statement ahead of 2012 Prez bid - Dec 17, 2010
- Palin yet to begin 2012 presidential run - Jan 27, 2011
- Cover of new book about Sarah Palin revealed - Mar 15, 2011
- Palin urges GOP to 'fight like girls' - Apr 17, 2011
- Now, Palin says "cleaning up sloppiness of reporters could be a full time job" - Mar 31, 2011
- US Republicans disappointed at Palin's 'blood libel' rant over attack on Giffords - Jan 13, 2011
- Romney wins New Hampshire Republican Party Committee Straw Poll - Jan 23, 2011
- Sarah Palin offered $1 mn for lie detector test - Sep 25, 2011
- Sarah Palin to speak to Long Island Association next month - Jan 22, 2011
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, blog, email addresses, governor sarah palin, madison wisconsin, pac, presidential poll, presidential polls, sarah palin, television interviews, tim crawford, whole lot