Palin has not lost the ability to `screw political correctness’June 6th, 2009 - 6:46 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 6 (ANI): Alaska Governor and former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, it seems, hasn’t lost her ability to deliver a raw, base-riling stemwinder.
Her introduction of Michael Reagan in Anchorage, Alaska the other night is worth a listen and is currently making the rounds on the right.
She opens the introduction praising Reagan’s son, a talk radio guy, for his willingness “to screw the political correctness that some would expect him to try to adhere to.”
According to Politco, she blasts “self-proclaimed intellectuals, and the smug lobbyists who dominate Washington, and the liberal media.”
And she suggests Obama is trying to impose big government as a tool of control.
“We need to be aware of the creation of a fearful population, and fearful lawmakers, being led to believe that big government is the answer, to bail out the private sector, because then government gets to get in there and control it,” she says.
“And mark my words, this is going to be next, I fear, bail out next debt-ridden states. Then government gets to get in there and control the people.” (ANI)
- Republicans must try to aspire for Reagan mantle: Palin - Feb 06, 2011
- IATA in talks with Kingfisher on revoking suspension - Mar 15, 2012
- 'Skint' Duchess of York 'chops posh 50th b'day bash plans' - Oct 14, 2009
- Sarah Palin slams rumours her husband cheated on her - Jan 30, 2011
- Sarah Palin accused of being a 'paranoid' woman - Feb 23, 2011
- 'If I make 2012 White House bid, it will be with thick skin and steel spine,' says Palin - Feb 06, 2011
- Sarah Palin to deliver the keynote address at the 100th birth anniversary of Ronald Reagan - Jan 28, 2011
- Mamata backtracks; says it was an appeal, not ultimatum - Apr 24, 2012
- Manmohan needs to assert his authority as PM (Comment) - Dec 18, 2010
- Two debt-ridden farmers commit suicide in Madhya Pradesh - Jan 22, 2011
- Former Alaska state legislator dies in small plane crash - Jul 13, 2012
- Julianne Moore praises Sarah Palin - Feb 28, 2012
- Farmer critical after attempting suicide at Chavan's rally - Dec 04, 2011
- Mamata gives Centre 15-day ultimatum on tax moratorium (Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Sarah Palin hits back at Arnie's 'can't see Russia' Twitter jibe - Sep 11, 2010
Tags: alaska governor, anchorage alaska, blasts, hasn, intellectuals, lawmakers, liberal media, lobbyists, michael reagan, political correctness, population, presidential candidate, private sector, radio guy, sarah palin, talk radio, willingness