Pakistanis rank Gen Musharraf over politicians Benazir, Sharif as leaderNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:50 am ICT by admin
In total, 1572 people (1023 men and 549 women) in Pakistan were included in the survey, with educated and relatively less educated populace of the country being the target population.
The purpose of the survey was to explore suitable and substantive political leadership qualities and attributes from within Pakistan’s youth, for a nation beleaguered by terrorist attacks, suicide bombings and religious fanaticism, The News reported.
The survey was conducted between August 15 and September 20 in 62 cities of Pakistan, 17 being major and 45 being comparatively lesser developed.
A total of 208 people from Karachi, 249 from Lahore, 302 from Islamabad, 126 from Peshawar, 46 from Quetta, 139 from Hyderabad, seven from Rawalpindi, 65 from Multan, 64 from Gujarat, 44 from Muzaffarabad, 33 from Okara, 91 from Faisalabad, 20 from Jacobabad, 21 from Mirpur Khas, 22 from Gilgit, three from Rahim Yar Khan, eight from Nawabshah and 145 from other cities of Pakistan expressed their opinion and shared their views in the survey. (ANI)
- Power cuts darken Pakistan in Ramzan - Aug 04, 2011
- 16 dead in Pakistan rains - Aug 12, 2011
- Pakistan Army treats 2,000 patients in medical camps - Feb 15, 2012
- Rival groups clash during polls in Pakistani Kashmir - Jun 26, 2011
- Three dead as blast derails train in Pakistan - Aug 29, 2012
- Pakistani Hindus protest kidnapping of young girls - Apr 09, 2012
- Special plane with stranded passengers reaches Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Heavy monsoon rains in northern Pakistan kill 26 - Aug 25, 2012
- 10 million flood victims may be shifted to Karachi, Hyderabad - Aug 16, 2010
- Thousands flee as floods threaten major Pakistani city - Aug 13, 2010
- Harassed Hindus flee Pakistan - Aug 10, 2012
- 12,000 tents distributed in Pakistan province - Aug 21, 2011
- Pakistan school exam topper to get Rs.500,000 - Sep 02, 2012
- Harassed Hindus flee Pakistan (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Stranded Air India passengers to land in Delhi by 3 p.m. (Second Lead) - Jul 09, 2012
Tags: benazir, cities of pakistan, faisalabad, gilgit, ipop, leadership qualities, mirpur khas, multan, musharraf, okara, organization international, political leadership, preferred choice, public opinion polls, quetta, rahim yar khan, rawalpindi, religious fanaticism, substantive political, target