Pakistan president’s website hacking case adjournedApril 14th, 2011 - 1:56 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, April 14 (IANS) A court here has adjourned the case of a man who hacked into the Pakistan president’s website and uploaded material defaming Asif Ali Zardari.
Additional Sessions Judge Tanveer Meer Wednesday adjourned the cyber crime case, reported the Daily Times.
According to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) enquiry, the hacker, Shahbaz Khan, had the username ADIL/Th3-penetrator and defaced the website www.president-of-pakistan.com and uploaded material defaming Zardari and the country.
Khan was arrested and he told investigators that the president’s website was hacked by some international hackers.
He claimed he had added the following lines: “THIS SITE GOT HACKED BY ADIL WHERE IS YOUR SECURITY? HUH DON’T TELL ME TO STOP!” THANKS 2= FBI, MASTERMIND, SALMAN, EJA2SALAM PK, CODE5, SHER, SAIF”
- Man accused of defaming Zardari online, hacking website sent to jail - Apr 16, 2011
- Pakistani who hacked apex court website tracked - Oct 12, 2011
- Pak investigating hacking of govt. websites by 'Indian Cyber Army' - Dec 08, 2010
- Congress website hacked, restored - Dec 09, 2011
- Pakistan to contact Interpol over 'Indian' cyber attacks - Dec 09, 2010
- Pakistan hackers wage 'cyber war' on Indian sites - Dec 04, 2010
- Hackers claim to have defaced 500 Chinese websites - Apr 06, 2012
- Andhra government websites hacked - Feb 16, 2012
- Tell us how you did it, Pakistan court to hackers - Apr 12, 2011
- Over 8,000 cyber attacks on CWG ticketing system: Menon - Aug 12, 2011
- Government websites must follow security guidelines: Pilot - Dec 14, 2010
- 41 Malaysian government websites hacked - Jun 16, 2011
- Five Bangladeshi government websites hacked - Feb 12, 2012
- CBI website hacked by 'Pakistani Cyber Army' (Lead) - Dec 04, 2010
- Finland's largest ever data leak uncovered - Nov 08, 2011
Tags: april 14, asif ali, cyber crime, fbi, federal investigation, fia, hacker, hackers, huh, investigation agency, investigators, mastermind, penetrator, pk, president of pakistan, saif, sessions, tanveer