Pakistan hotel blast toll rises to 14August 15th, 2011 - 3:03 am ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Aug 15 (IANS) The toll in a bomb attack in a hotel in southwestern Pakistan’s Balochistan province rose to 14, a media report said Monday.
The two-storey hotel in the Dera Allayar area of Jaffarabad district was Sunday razed to the ground when an explosives-laden bag in the building was detonated through a remote-controlled device, Geo TV reported.
Twenty-one people were injured. Majority of the casualties resulted from the building collapse.
- 11 killed in Pakistan hotel blast - Aug 14, 2011
- On Pakistan Independence Day, blasts, accidents kill 39 (Lead) - Aug 14, 2011
- Seven dead in Peshawar blast - Feb 12, 2012
- Al Qaeda's Bangladeshi supporter admits plot to attack Pentagon - Jul 21, 2012
- Five dead in Pakistan building collapse - Apr 13, 2012
- 21 foreigners dead in Nigeria air crash - Jun 06, 2012
- Three killed, 20 hurt in Pakistan bombing - Apr 29, 2012
- Pakistan building collapse toll reaches 10 - Apr 14, 2012
- Six kids among 26 killed in Pakistan attacks (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- One killed, 10 injured in Peshawar car bomb attack (Second Lead) - Oct 15, 2009
- 11 killed, 68 hurt in Lahore suicide car bombing (Second Lead) - Mar 08, 2010
- 34 killed, 80 hurt in Peshawar twin blasts (Second Lead) - Jun 12, 2011
- US man held over Pentagon bomb plot - Sep 29, 2011
- Three killed in Pakistan blast - Feb 13, 2012
- Girls' schools blown up in Pakistan's Khyber tribal region - Mar 25, 2011