Pakistan apex court summons 57 lawyers over fake degreesJuly 19th, 2011 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 19 (IANS) Pakistan’s Supreme Court has summoned records of 57 lawyers allegedly holding fake degrees, Dawn News reported Tuesday.
The lawyers are members of the Rawalpindi Bar Association.
Former president of the Rawalpindi Bar Association Malik Waheed Anjum made the disclosure in the court about lawyers having forged degrees.
Following this, the apex court has summoned records of the lawyers from the authorities.
- Court suspends Rehman Malik's Senate membership - Jun 04, 2012
- Lawyers cancel goodwill trip to Pakistan - Sep 08, 2011
- Citing India, right to appeal sought in Pakistan - Jul 19, 2011
- Pakistani lawyers to visit India - Mar 19, 2012
- Rehman Malik resigns as minister, made PM's advisor (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012
- Not aware of chief justice's son's case: Rehman Malik (Lead) - Jun 13, 2012
- Rehman Malik made advisor to Pakistani PM - Jun 05, 2012
- Supreme Court stays bar association resolution on membership - Jan 19, 2012
- Salman Taseer's killer remanded to five-day police custody - Jan 07, 2011
- Pakistani traffickers stealing British data - Jun 19, 2012
- Pakistani apex court suspends Rehman Malik from Senate (Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Pakistan chief justice summons son over graft reports - Jun 06, 2012
- Yasin Malik wants to appear in Pakistan's Memogate probe - Mar 18, 2012
- Malik claims ignorance of Pakistan chief justice's son case - Jun 13, 2012
- Thrice-convicted officer reinstated in Pakistan's FIA - Apr 05, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,