Pak rebuffs allegation of ISI involvement in blasts in IndiaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:31 am ICT by admin
“Indian officials are in the unfortunate habit of making such unfounded allegations whenever a violent incident occurs in India,” the statement said.
“The timing of these allegations is especially regrettable because these could vitiate the atmosphere on the eve of bilateral talks on confidence-building measures taking place in New Delhi,” it said.
Narayanan in an interview to The Indian Express had said that there was no connection between the blasts in Ludhiana, Ajmer and Mecca Masjid (Hyderabad), other than the fact that the ISI’s involvement is suspected.
Narayanan did not directly blame Pakistan, but said that “very often” such agencies develop their own momentum and are difficult to control.
Narayanan said that there has been a “manifest attempt in Pakistan” to build up a radical Sikh environment in Indian Punjab. (ANI)
- Rajasthan cops take Aseemanand to Ajmer for blast probe - Jan 22, 2011
- Samjhauta blast accused Aseemanand claims innocence - Apr 22, 2011
- Almost all major terror cases solved: Government - Feb 16, 2012
- Malegaon blasts: CBI submits Aseemanand's statement to court - Feb 17, 2011
- Mecca Masjid blast accused sent to judicial custody - Jan 18, 2012
- Judicial custody of Samjhauta blast accused Aseemanand extended till May 2 - Apr 30, 2011
- Aseemanand confesses to his involvement in Samjhauta, Ajmer blasts - Jan 07, 2011
- Samjhauta blasts leaks Congress bid to divert attention: BJP - Jan 11, 2011
- Rajasthan ATS files 806-page chargesheet in 2007 Ajmer blast case - Oct 23, 2010
- Rajasthan ATS takes custody of Swami Aseemanand - Jan 22, 2011
- Bomb for bomb - Aseemanand confesses bombings to target Muslims (Lead) - Jan 07, 2011
- CBI to quiz Ajmer blast accused on Mecca Masjid attack - Jun 11, 2010
- Muslim groups demand fresh probe into Mecca Masjid blast - May 03, 2010
- Report on police firing after Mecca Masjid blast submitted - Oct 16, 2010
- RSS' Aseemanand charged for Mecca Masjid blast (Lead) - May 16, 2011
Tags: ajmer, allegation, bilateral talks, blasts, confidence building, India, indian express, indian officials, indian punjab, involvement, isi, ludhiana, masjid, office statement, pakistan, sikh, unfortunate habit, unfounded allegations, violent incident, vitiate