Pak-Hindu astrologer predicts major changes in South Asia after Oct 17November 14th, 2007 - 1:48 am ICT by admin
Though he said he was not in a position to say exactly what would happen, Haimchand added, “From past experiences, something new will happen to South Asia.”
“Shani (the god of Saturday’s star), the fifth star of the constellation Leo, is in the same position as it was in 1947, in 1977 and now in 2007. This star is in the same position every 30 years,” the Daily Times quoted him as saying.
Suriya (the Sun) changes position every 27 days, and on October 17, it will change to its new position. Shani will also move and be in the same position as it was 30 years ago, Haimchand added.
Claiming that many of his predictions have come true in the past, Haimchand, who records all of his predications, said, “In 1947 when Shani was in position, the subcontinent divided and hundreds were killed in riots.”
Asian countries experience change with the movement of Shani.”
He further recalled that the first general elections held under a civilian rule in Pakistan took place in 1977, and Zulfikar Bhutto’s PPP won most of the seats in Parliament but, after charges of fraud, he agreed to hold a new election. Before it could be held, the army staged a coup and ousted Bhutto.
He also predicted that the prices of “white coloured commodities, including cotton, flour, rice and sugar” would rise. (ANI)
- New Zodiac Signs To Result In Changes In 2011 Predictions? - Jan 15, 2011
- Astrologers say Mulayam is king, Bejan Daruwalla differs - Mar 05, 2012
- Reopening Zulfikar Ali Bhutto case will strengthen Pak judiciary: Awan - Apr 02, 2011
- Gurinder Chadha wants Saif to play Nehru in her next - Jun 20, 2012
- Name new law minister, Pakistan court to government - Apr 15, 2011
- Mayookha, Om Prakash win bronze in Asian Athletics - Jul 09, 2011
- 'Going to a good astrologer is like going to a doctor' - Feb 10, 2010
- Mayookha, Om Prakash win bronze in Asian Athletics (Lead) - Jul 09, 2011
- Joining Imran's party? Forget it, says Fatima Bhutto - Jan 22, 2012
- 'Kolaveri di' success shows regional cinema's mass appeal - Dec 03, 2011
- Astrology can predict tsunamis, claims Bihar minister - Mar 14, 2011
- Astrologers predict India's World Cup victory - Apr 01, 2011
- ZA Bhutto case being reopened to rectify a historic wrong: Gilani - Apr 04, 2011
- 'Zia's remnants trying to malign Zardari, children by using Benazir banner': PPP - Nov 24, 2010
- Is Cloud Nine productions acquiring Raktha Charithram? - Sep 09, 2010