Pak Govt. devising strategy to delay Benazir’s returnNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:15 am ICT by admin
Meanwhile, Pakistan People’s Party Parliamentarians (PPPP) Chief Makhdoom Amin Fahim has reached Islamabad after meeting Benazir in Dubai.
Amin Fahim will leave for Dubai after staying for a while in Islamabad, the sources told The News.
He would accompany Benazir on her return to Pakistan, they added.
It may be recalled that President Pervez Musharraf and Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz have urged Benazir to postpone her return to Karachi until after the Supreme Court’s verdict on the legality of Musharraf’s landslide victory in the October 6 presidential election. (ANI)
- Don't come back, ISI chief told Musharraf in Dubai - Jan 24, 2012
- Musharraf to return home Jan 25 or 27 - Jan 06, 2012
- Bhutto case: US journalist becomes witness - Sep 10, 2011
- Non-bailable warrant for Musharraf in Bugti assassination case - Aug 16, 2012
- Pakistan remembers Benazir Bhutto - Dec 27, 2011
- Pakistan court seeks Musharraf for Bugti killing - Nov 01, 2011
- Musharraf delays return to Pakistan - Jan 19, 2012
- Musharraf warrant valid till compliance: Pakistan to Interpol - May 21, 2012
- Musharraf named as accused in Bhutto's assassination case - Feb 07, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Benazir killing probe almost complete: Gilani - Dec 28, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Defence lawyer fails to appear in Benazir Bhutto case - Aug 27, 2011
- Musharraf to be arrested on return to Pakistan - Jan 07, 2012
- Malik should've told Benazir not to look out, says top cop - Dec 30, 2010
Tags: accompany, amin, benazir, dubai, fahim, government officials, islamabad, karachi, landslide victory, ministers, october 6, pak govt, pakistan, pppp, president pervez musharraf, presidential election, shaukat aziz, verdict