Pak gets last batch of 5 F-16s from USDecember 14th, 2010 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, Dec.14 (ANI): Pakistan has received the last batch of five new F-16 aircraft from the United States.
According to the Daily Times, the aircraft were inducted into the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) in a ceremony at the Shahbaz Air Base near Jacobabad, on Monday.
Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said: “Pakistan and the US are friends and partners and both countries have benefited from each other.”
All 18 fighter aircraft will be delivered by January 2012.
US Ambassador to Pakistan Cameron P Munter was present on the occasion. (ANI)
- PAF inducts three F-16s received from US in its fleet - Jun 27, 2010
- Pakistan receives three US F-16 aircraft - Oct 30, 2010
- Pakistan Air Force gets new chief - Mar 19, 2012
- F-16s won't be used for aggression against any country: Zardari - Jul 02, 2010
- Pakistan gets new ISI chief, air chief (Lead) - Mar 19, 2012
- Pak gets second batch of three F-16 jets from US - Oct 31, 2010
- Kayani lauds Pak Air Force role in counterterrorism operations - Mar 11, 2011
- No restriction on Pak over use of F-16s : PAF chief - Jun 28, 2010
- Pakistan gets six more F-16 aircraft - Nov 20, 2010
- First of 18 F-16D combat aircraft for Pakistan rolls out - Oct 14, 2009
- Pak to get six more F-16 aircraft from US on Dec 13 - Dec 11, 2010
- Govt wants to modernise Pakistan Air Force: Gilani - Apr 28, 2011
- Pak to get six more F-16 aircraft from US today - Nov 20, 2010
- Pakistan gets new ISI chief, air chief (Second Lead) - Mar 19, 2012
- Pakistan negotiating with US for more F-16 fighter jets - Mar 09, 2011