Pair accused of blackmailing royal denied bailNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:20 am ICT by admin
The hearing was to take place in private, but was opened to the press following legal representation by media groups.
The court had adjourned hearing on a previous application in a few minutes last week, as the lawyers required more time to prepare.
Strachan, who is in custody at Belmarsh prison, was not present at the hearing.
He and McGuigan are due to appear at the Old Bailey on 20 December, when an indictment will be put to them.
The identity of the royal victim is being kept under wraps for legal reasons, reports the Independent. (ANI)
- Charlie Sheen fires literary agent - Mar 25, 2011
- Two jailed for blackmailing British royal over gay sex - May 03, 2008
- Indian-Australian doctor case: Attackers appeal sentence - Jun 02, 2011
- One of the royal sex and drugs 'blackmailers' is a socialite - Nov 14, 2007
- Royal blackmailer claims he met Princes William and Harry - Nov 14, 2007
- Royal blackmailer got thousands of pounds from Prince Charles - Nov 14, 2007
- Defer forensic expert's cross-examination: Nupur Talwar - Aug 21, 2012
- Brit-Indian honeymooner extradition hearing to include South African experts' evidence - Mar 24, 2011
- Indo-Canadian doctor held on drugging, rape charges - Feb 21, 2011
- De Niro, Stallone to star together? - Oct 23, 2010
- Indian democracy in peril as Kani denied bail: Karunanidhi - Nov 10, 2011
- Pak ATC frames charges against three aides of Faisal Shahzad - Nov 07, 2010
- Amar Singh's bail pleas to be heard Wednesday - Oct 18, 2011
- Adarsh scam: Money laundering case against 14 accused - Apr 30, 2012
- 22 get bail in 2009 Delhi Metro pillar collapse case - Jul 23, 2012