Paes-Dlouhy in quarters at RomeApril 30th, 2009 - 9:07 pm ICT by IANS
Rome, April 30 (IANS) India’s Leander Paes and his Czech partner Lukas Dlouhy swept aside Croat Ivo Karlovic and Serbian Dusan Vemic to enter the quarter-finals of the Internazionali BNL D’Italia tennis here Thursday.
The third-seeded Indo-Czech pair, who received a bye in the first round, beat Karlovic and Vemic 6-1, 6-1.
Paes and Dlouhy next play Brazilian Bruno Soares and Kevin Ullyett who dispatched Brazilians Marcelo Melo and Andre Sa 6-2, 6-4.
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy storm into doubles semis - Jun 01, 2010
- Paes in mixed doubles semis, but out of doubles - Jan 27, 2010
- Paes, Bhupathi out of Rome masters - May 02, 2009
- Australian Open: Paes, Bhupathi to turn back the clock - Jan 16, 2011
- Australian Open: Paes-Bhupathi, Bopanna-Qureshi in round two - Jan 20, 2011
- Paes advance in doubles, mixed doubles - Jan 25, 2010
- Paes-Stepanek, Bhupathi-Bopanna knocked out of Wimbledon - Jul 04, 2012
- Bhupathi-Knowles in Rome semis - May 01, 2009
- Paes-Dlouhy enter Dubai Tennis Championships quarters - Feb 23, 2010
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy advance, Bhupathi-Mirnyi out - May 29, 2010
- French Open: Paes-Black in mixed doubles quarters - May 31, 2010
- US Open: Paes-Stepanek win, Bhupathi-Bopanna knocked out - Aug 30, 2012
- Bhupathi-Bopanna in Cincinnati tennis quarters - Aug 17, 2012
- Bopanna-Qureshi out of Dubai tennis - Feb 26, 2009
- French Open: Paes loses in doubles final (Lead) - Jun 06, 2010