Paes-Dlouhy crash out of Aegon InternationalJune 17th, 2009 - 8:28 pm ICT by IANS
Eastbourne (Sussex), June 17 (IANS) French Open champions Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy crashed out in the first round of the 450,000-euro Aegon International tennis.
The top seeded Indo-Czech pair lost 1-6, 6-7(3) to Polish combine Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski in the grass court tournament here Tuesday.
The second-seeded pair of India’s Mahesh Bhupathi and Mark Knowles of Bahamas, who advanced to the quarter-finals Monday, next play American Travis Parrott and Slovak Filip Polasek.
- Sania loses in doubles, Bhupathi advances in Aegon International - Jun 16, 2009
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy storm into doubles semis - Jun 01, 2010
- French Open: Paes-Black in mixed doubles quarters - May 31, 2010
- Bopanna-Qureshi advance to second round - Aug 18, 2010
- Bhupathi-Knowles win second Group match in World Tour Finals - Nov 24, 2009
- Paes-Dlouhy enter Dubai Tennis Championships quarters - Feb 23, 2010
- Rogers Cup: Sania, Paes, Bhupathi and Bopanna move up - Aug 10, 2012
- Bhupathi-Bopanna in Cincinnati tennis quarters - Aug 17, 2012
- Rogers Cup: Paes-Melzer in semis, Sania-Bethanie exit - Aug 12, 2012
- Bhupathi-Bopanna win Dubai Open title - Mar 03, 2012
- Sania pulls out of Aegon International singles qualifers - Jun 15, 2009
- Sania and Paes move up, Bhupathi-Bopanna lose (Lead) - Aug 11, 2012
- Paes-Bhupathi and Bopanna-Qureshi in quarterfinals - Aug 19, 2011
- Bopanna-Bhupathi, Paes-Stepanek out of Madrid Open - May 13, 2012
- Paes-Bhupathi in semifinals of AEGON Championships - Jun 11, 2011
Tags: aegon, crash out, eastbourne sussex, filip, french open, grass court, indo, international tennis, leander paes, lukas dlouhy, mahesh bhupathi, marcin matkowski, mariusz fyrstenberg, mark knowles, open champions, polasek, quarter finals, slovak, sussex, travis parrott