Paes-Dlouhy crash out in second round againApril 1st, 2009 - 3:11 pm ICT by IANS
Miami, April 1 (IANS) India’s Leander Paes and Czech Lukas Dlouhy crashed out to Czech Frantisek Cermak and Michal Mertinak of Sovakia 3-6, 3-6, in the second round of the Sony Ericsson Open tennis doubles.
The loss Tuesday was the second successive second-round exit for Paes and Dlouhy, seeded fourth here, having lost at the same stage at Indian Wells last week.
Cermak and Mertinak next play Australia’s Ashley Fisher and Stephen Huss.
- Somdev fails to qualify for Toronto Masters - Aug 09, 2010
- Paes, Bopanna out of Toronto Masters - Aug 12, 2010
- Paes-Bhupathi in semis; Bopanna-Qureshi ousted in Miami - Mar 31, 2011
- French Open: Paes in mixed doubles quarters, exits from doubles - May 28, 2011
- Bhupathi-Knowles win second Group match in World Tour Finals - Nov 24, 2009
- Paes-Dlouhy, Bhupathi-Mirnyi advance at Miami - Mar 29, 2010
- Paes pockets 50th doubles title with Miami win - Apr 01, 2012
- Paes-Stepanek in finals, Mahesh-Bhupathi out - Mar 30, 2012
- Paes-Dlouhy in semis; Bopanna, Bhupathi bow out in Dubai - Feb 25, 2010
- Bhupathi-Knowles ousted from Sony Ericsson Open doubles - Mar 29, 2009
- US Open: Paes, Sania lose in mixed doubles - Sep 04, 2012
- French Open: Paes-Bhupathi, Bopanna-Qureshi advance, Somdev exits - May 26, 2011
- Bhupathi-Bopanna shocked in French Open first round - May 31, 2012
- Wimbledon: Paes-Bhupathi crash out in second round - Jun 25, 2011
- Paes-Vesnina, Bhupathi-Sania in mixed doubles 2nd round - May 31, 2012
Tags: april 1, ashley fisher, australia, crash out, czech, ericsson open tennis, frantisek cermak, India, indian wells, leander paes, lukas dlouhy, michal mertinak, sony, sony ericsson open tennis, stephen huss