Oz woman rides sex toy down flood-swollen Yarra River!January 17th, 2011 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Jan 17 (ANI): An Australian woman who decided to ride her inflatable doll down the flood-swollen Yarra River was ditched by the rescue team when she lost her sex toy in a rough patch.
Police and a State Emergency Services crew were called to the rescue when the woman and a man, both 19, struck trouble at Warrandyte North yesterday.
She clung to a floating tree, calling for help and soon was heard by a passer-by who called triple zero while while a kayaker took life jackets to the pair.
Police and the SES crew hauled the water-logged thrill-seekers to safety.
The police wasn’t amused, to say the least.
‘We’ve got people busy with rescues and to have to divert resources to that sort of thing is not ideal,” Stuff.co.nz quoted Senior Constable Wayne Wilson as saying.
‘Most rescue organisations would frown on people behaving in such a manner because there are people out there who are in genuine need of assistance,’ he said.
The rescued pair was checked by ambulance officers but did not require medical attention. (ANI)
- Sex doll ditches rider in Yarra River - Jan 17, 2011
- Oz artist's explicitly nude life-size model shocks passers-by - Dec 02, 2010
- Naked US woman heading to nudist beach rescued from cliff - Mar 25, 2011
- Woman jumps from Metro station - Jan 27, 2012
- Woman set ablaze in Moscow - Apr 06, 2011
- Now a billboard that profiles people, flashes ads as per their tastes - Mar 01, 2011
- Italian sets himself ablaze after job loss - Aug 20, 2012
- Slain Indian-origin woman's missing husband returns - Jan 28, 2011
- Chinese man's mistresses jump into river for BMW - Jan 06, 2011
- Remote-controlled bomb kills cop, wounds three others in Peshawar - Jan 23, 2011
- Indonesia rescues 120 asylum seekers who refuse to disembark - Apr 10, 2012
- Man steals mobile phone from dying woman - May 20, 2011
- Germany's dumbest bank robber (Osnabruck resident) jailed for 7 years - Dec 02, 2011
- Kiwi rescuers free baby seal entangled in a thong - Sep 06, 2012
- Trio jailed in Dubai love triangle drama could be charged - Jan 20, 2011
Tags: ambulance officers, australian woman, constable, flood, genuine need, inflatable doll, kayaker, life jackets, medical attention, rescue organisations, rough patch, sex toy, state emergency services, thrill seekers, wayne wilson, wellington, woman and a man, woman rides, yarra river