Oz property listing video featuring scantily clad model goes viralFebruary 15th, 2011 - 4:34 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 15 (ANI): A video for a property listing in Australia has gone viral around the world after it featured a scantily clad model.
Gold Coast real estate agency NEO Property gained much attention after it emailed its newest property listing of a house at Binda Place, Sorrento, to 100 clients.
The video clip comes complete with music, images of the property and images of the model - peeling her clothes off inside the property.
The video is one minute and 25 seconds of innuendo, double entendres and close-ups, narrated by agents Ian Adams and Adrian Jenkins.
Within a couple of days of it being posted, more than 20,000 people around the world have viewed it and already the agents’ phones have been ringing non-stop with calls from potential buyers.
Adams said it was “unashamedly sexy and fun” and all done “tongue-in-cheek” but it was a serious indication of the need for innovation in property sales.
“This industry takes itself too seriously sometimes. In the current market, we need to be making a point of difference and the traditional marketing tools just aren’t enough any more,” the Age quoted him as saying.
“There is a lot of competition out there, a lot of property on the market - and we wanted to cut through the competition and get noticed, get the house sold,” he stated.
Adams said the property vendor, who was “quite conservative”, was thrilled with the marketing campaign and the response from house hunters.
“Every other industry that is selling a product uses methods like these, most of them far less subtle,” he said.
“My kids can get up and watch far worse on Video Hits every weekend. This is about selling a product,” he added. (ANI)
- Outrage over sexualized footage of female athletes - Aug 10, 2012
- Briton jailed for life for gouging woman's eyes - May 11, 2012
- Wahlberg cuts down price of his house - Sep 15, 2011
- The 'Fake Osama Bin Laden' Revealed - Jul 24, 2010
- Star Trek-like hologram to revolutionise video conferencing - May 06, 2012
- US tourism ad featuring scantily clad Bavarian women is YouTube hit - Feb 11, 2011
- US woman's revenge on cheating ex by strip show sale of his stuff on eBay - Mar 06, 2011
- Whitney's New Jersey mansion might be sold off soon - Feb 16, 2012
- Nicki Minaj's video banned - Feb 02, 2012
- Blairs justify 'grotesque' steel and glass plans for idyllic country house - Nov 01, 2010
- Lara Bingle's 'childhood house' on sale - Mar 10, 2011
- Katie Price to sell house - Jan 27, 2011
- Apple compound may help burn fat, reduce obesity - Jun 21, 2012
- Putin furious over customs officers' corruption joke on YouTube - Feb 17, 2011
- Movie Review: Tere Bin Laden (2010) - Jul 16, 2010
Tags: adrian jenkins, close ups, clothes, couple of days, current market, double entendres, gold coast real estate, innovation, innuendo, marketing campaign, marketing tools, melbourne, music images, real estate agency, sorrento, tongue in cheek, traditional marketing, ups, video clip, video hits