Oz man ‘racks up 104 traffic offences in six months’!July 9th, 2010 - 3:29 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, July 9 (ANI): An Australian man has racked up 104 alleged traffic offences within six months.
The 40-year-old from Sydney is accused of speeding 24 times, using an uninsured vehicle 26 times and using an unregistered vehicle 26 times, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Other alleged offences include driving contrary to a traffic lane arrow, using misleading number plates and not lodging or completing a signed application for transfer of a vehicle.
Police are trying to seize the man’s Toyota Corolla sedan and have given him a notice to be present at Liverpool Local Court on August 26.
They estimate that if he was issued with infringement notices for all the offences, he would be facing a 40,218 dollar bill and lose 154 demerit points. (ANI)
- Lara Bingle pardoned for copping driving demerit points? - Mar 26, 2011
- Toyota luanches limited edition Corolla - Jun 05, 2012
- Man charged with tattooing genitals on friend's back - Nov 15, 2010
- Toyota issues recall on 1.1 million vehicles - Aug 27, 2010
- Karnataka gives tax sops to Toyota's second car plant - Jun 23, 2011
- SUV rams into car, turns turtle in Delhi - Jul 18, 2012
- Toyota Recalls Corolla Sedans Once Again In USA And Canada! - Aug 27, 2010
- Oz tattooist charged with GBH for tattooing penis on friend's back - Nov 16, 2010
- Licence plates costlier than cars in China - Feb 20, 2012
- Toyota Kirloskar's July sales up 99 percent - Aug 01, 2011
- Toyota recalls 1 mn Corolla and Matrix models - Aug 27, 2010
- Cicero, NY couple arrested on charges of possession of marijuana - Feb 09, 2010
- Green signal for high-security number plates in Delhi - Aug 26, 2011
- Ban uninsured vehicles, court urged (Lead) - Sep 12, 2012
- Toyota launches diesel version of Corolla Altis - Jul 21, 2010
Tags: arrow, australian man, contrary, corolla, daily telegraph, demerit points, dollar bill, infringement notices, liverpool, local court, melbourne, number plates, six months, sydney, toyota, toyota corolla, traffic lane, traffic offences, unregistered vehicle