Oz man proposes to ladylove on weekender mag cover!February 12th, 2011 - 7:31 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 12 (ANI): Sunshine Coast man Nathan Woulfe has proposed to girlfriend Meg Olcorn via a weekender magazine cover.
The Oz resident used the cover of the Sunshine Coast’s weekender magazine to pop the question to his long-time girlfriend, who is weeks away from giving birth to their first child, reports news.com.au.
Not just that, he also penned a beautiful two-page letter inside the magazine, explaining, “She’s my best friend. My confidant. The mother of my child. Hopefully before too long she will be my wife.”
The 27-year-old had got a ring designed in conjunction with the team at Underwood’s Fine Jewellers.
Though he admits being a little nervous before popping the question, he is happy that Meg said yes.
Meg first saw an early edition of the magazine on Wednesday night, and it took her breath away.
“It’s so surreal and beautiful,” she said. “I’m so lucky to share my life with Nathan.” (ANI)
- Madonna dating my son, reveals Rachiki's mother - Nov 08, 2010
- Shakira, Pique, a happy couple - Apr 17, 2011
- Andy Lee replaces ex with 6ft brunette-his bro - Jan 05, 2011
- Underwood laments ignoring mom's beauty advice - Apr 18, 2012
- Gene Simmons finally proposes to girlfriend Shannon Tweed - Jul 27, 2011
- Oz MP's bid to microchip, castrate sex offenders rejected - Mar 24, 2011
- Meg Ryan turns director - Apr 07, 2011
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozy expecting twins in autumn? - May 04, 2011
- Underwood to perform in Britain - Apr 25, 2012
- Beyonce named most beautiful woman - Apr 26, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Shooting in Petrozavodsk is a miracle: Tannishtha - Feb 21, 2012
- Carrie Underwood Bags "Best Bridal Body" 2010 Title - Dec 14, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Underwood likes variety in music - Apr 30, 2012
Tags: best friend, confidant, conjunction, early edition, giving birth, jewellers, long time, meg, melbourne, news com au, popping the question, sunshine coast, time girlfriend, wednesday night, woulfe