Oz girl’s ‘how to fake six pack’ video becomes YouTube sensation!March 21st, 2010 - 2:54 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 21 (ANI): A university student has become one of the most viewed people in the world on YouTube after her “How to fake a six-pack” video gathered over 20 million hits.
Natalie Tran entered the list of the 20 most-watched videos of all time on YouTube with the parody of an ad that showed how women could achieve the look of a six-pack under the guise of make-up products.
Her site, Community Channel, was said to be the most-subscribed YouTube site in Australia with more than 600,000 viewers, News.com.au reported.
The 23-year-old Sydneysider reportedly bags thousands of dollars a month from the ads running beside her videos.
Speaking about her clips, she said: “Most of them are observational videos. I try to make light of some of the funny situations people face every day.” (ANI)
- Oz girl earning $100K a year from YouTube ads - Aug 22, 2010
- Talking dog most watched YouTube video of 2011 - Dec 20, 2011
- Justin Bieber's 'Baby' is the most-watched video on Youtube - Jul 17, 2010
- Justin Bieber Is The Most Popular Artiste On YouTube! - Dec 14, 2010
- Demi Moore enlists YouTube star to do spoof of her Twitter bikini pose - Sep 07, 2010
- YouTube marks fifth birthday by announcing two billion views per day - May 19, 2010
- Luke Magnotta had 70 Facebook pages - Jun 08, 2012
- YouTube pays 100,000 pounds for British family's video - Nov 14, 2011
- Royal wedding will be streamed live on YouTube - Apr 20, 2011
- Video of 'Blonde on an escalator' goes viral - Nov 17, 2011
- YouTube co-founder decides to step down - Oct 31, 2010
- Gaga becomes 1st musician to attract over 1bn video views on YouTube - Oct 26, 2010
- YouTube to 'improve search techniques on site' - Nov 11, 2010
- `Sesame Street' channel cleansed of porn put by hackers - Oct 18, 2011
- YouTube channel launched for Dubai ruler - Feb 15, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,