Oxford student jumps balconies, plunges 25 feetApril 7th, 2012 - 10:46 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 7 (IANS) An Oxford University student has been hospitalised after falling from a building’s second-storey while trying to show his friends how to move from one balcony to another in Spain.
Luke Parry, 21, plunged 25 feet while climbing from one balcony to another in front of friends. He was in intensive care unit (ICU) Thursday night, the Daily Mail reported.
The engineering student was in coastal region of Costa Brava for Lloretfest, a student festival which promises revellers ‘the time of your life’.
He fell at 4 a.m. Monday after returning from a night out.
- British mom kills kids, spends night with bodies - Jun 19, 2012
- Rajinikanth advised two more days in ICU - May 07, 2011
- Spain seeks to ride success of "Zindagi Na.." to attract Indians - Jul 24, 2011
- British teen plunges to death - Apr 11, 2012
- British teen plunges 11 floors to death - Mar 27, 2012
- Canadian woman miraculously survives plunge from seven-storey balcony - Oct 21, 2010
- Woman plunges 80ft while throwing a spider - May 31, 2012
- Rajinikanth condition stable - May 05, 2011
- Brit man seriously injured after sleepwalking off balcony - Aug 06, 2010
- Spain's famous Tomatina comes to Goa! - Oct 28, 2011
- Why Obama couldn't even smile when his Christmas tree was delivered! - Nov 27, 2010
- Legendary rock guitarist Gary Moore passes away at 58 - Feb 07, 2011
- Scottish woman jumps from second-storey balcony after stabbing her kids - Aug 05, 2010
- Oxford academic, now dead, suffered a breakdown last year - Jan 14, 2012
- Brit teen survives after falling 90ft from apartment block in Spain - Jul 20, 2010
Tags: balconies, balcony, coastal region, costa brava, daily mail, engineering student, intensive care unit, london, luke parry, oxford student, oxford university, revellers, second storey, spain, thursday night, time of your life