Over 50pct Brits use sex toys, webcams in bedroomMarch 31st, 2009 - 3:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 31 (ANI): Brits lead the way when it comes to getting steamy in the bed, according to a new survey.
In the study conducted by Cosmopolitan magazine more than half of the people admitted using a sex toy in the sack, while a quarter used a webcam.
Almost 20pct of the respondents agreed that they would even hook up with a stranger they met on the Internet for casual sex.
However, most of the Britons stay loyal to their partners, for only 24pct admitting to cheating on their partners during marriage.
The survey involving people from six different countries UK, USA, Germany, Finland, Russia and Sweden showed that those from Finland were most likely to indulge in-group sex, while 54pct of Germans admit to having an affair.
When asked about which celebrity would they most like to sleep with, Johnny Depp, 45, Brad Pitt, 45, and Orlando Bloom, 32, topped the women list.
When it comes to having safe sex, Britons top the survey with 72pct avoiding unprotected sex.
However, the Finns were the least responsible with only 56pct agreeing on having safe sex.
“While Brits may be conservative about some aspects of their sexual behaviour, it’s great to see that we set the standards when it comes to practising safe sex,” the Daily Star quoted Cosmopolitan.co.uk editor Kate Creasey as saying. (ANI)
- 70 percent single British women have unprotected sex - May 31, 2012
- 1 in 10 Brits sleep with someone they met on Internet - Nov 16, 2010
- Johny Depp Asks Makers To Chop Off 'Shower Scene' In 'The Tourist' On Wife Vanessa Paradis' ... - Nov 11, 2010
- Cash-splurging Brits 'the most romantic Europeans' - Feb 14, 2011
- 1 in 4 sexually active youngsters in Britain fail to use contraception - Sep 20, 2010
- Third of Britons will have sex -- for million pounds - Mar 26, 2010
- Cambridge U students clueless about unsafe sex? - Nov 05, 2011
- 1,000 British teenagers hospitalised for sexual diseases - Aug 29, 2011
- Essex girls are UK's raunchiest! - Jun 05, 2010
- Britain turning a nation of fibbers - Aug 29, 2012
- Brits always ready to haggle for best holiday deals - Jul 05, 2010
- Over 50pc of Brit girls 'initiate sex as much as their partner' - Feb 15, 2011
- Britons say sorry eight times a day - Sep 14, 2011
- Half of Brit women won't go nude during sex - Jul 14, 2010
- Tourists to London might be foxed by local language - Jul 17, 2012
Tags: brad pitt, britons, casual sex, cosmopolitan magazine, creasey, daily star, finns, germans, group sex, having an affair, johnny depp, new survey, orlando bloom, respondents, safe sex, sex toy, sex toys, sexual behaviour, uk usa, unprotected sex