Over 250 people to get new houses in UAEMay 12th, 2012 - 12:12 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, May 11 (IANS/WAM) A total of 277 people in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will get new houses built by the government.
Minister of Public Works Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan announced the names of the beneficiaries - 119 in Ras al-Khaimah, 155 in Fujairah and three in Ajman.
Azza Suleiman, director of the department of housing and chairperson of the Government Houses Ownership Team, said the beneficiaries will be notified about their ownership of the houses.
- UAE to open 140 new mosques in 2011 - Jun 28, 2011
- Heart disease awareness campaign begins in Dubai - Apr 14, 2012
- Palm expo opens in UAE - Jun 16, 2012
- UAE rulers greet nation on 40th national day - Dec 03, 2011
- UAE, India discuss bilateral ties - Sep 27, 2010
- Three kg hashish seized in UAE - Apr 14, 2011
- 457 illegal residents held in UAE - Aug 01, 2012
- Prayers for rain performed across UAE - Dec 31, 2011
- UAE to launch campaign for Horn of Africa's drought-hit - Aug 17, 2011
- UAE to release 179 more prisoners - Jul 28, 2011
- UAE officials hold talks with envoys - Nov 01, 2011
- Dubai to get 'green lab' running on solar power - Aug 23, 2012
- UAE armed forces holds mass wedding for troopers - Dec 29, 2011
- UAE, Yemen hold talks - Jan 15, 2012
- UAE's new envoy takes charge in Libya - Apr 30, 2012