Organic milk ad making waves in cyberspaceNovember 16th, 2010 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 16 (ANI): A song about organic milk is gaining popularity as consumers have become increasingly concerned about where their food comes from.
The advert for Yeo Valley milk and dairy products video is already a You Tube hit. It is produced by a top Los Angeles record label and features Alexandra Evans, who was the winner of ‘Britain’s Next Top Model’.
Critics even think it could clinch the number one spot in the music charts this Christmas and Yeo Valley, an organic dairy based in the West Country, hopes it reflects growing demand for consumers for ethically produced milk.
“It’s not your usual chart topper but the positive response from the public suggests people want to hear it in the top 40,” The Telegraph quoted a spokesman as saying.
Nocton Dairies, who had planned to build a ’super dairy’ in Lincolnshire, have been forced to change plans due to public protests. It is now thought the dairy will house far less than the original 8,000 cows planned.
The Women’s Institute and the National Farmers’ Union are also campaigning on the issue with calls for a fair price for farmers to reflect higher standards of welfare. (ANI)
- British cattle factory to house 8,000 cows - Aug 06, 2010
- UP plans to set up milk plant in Lucknow - Aug 08, 2012
- GM cows produce 'human' breast milk - Apr 03, 2011
- GM 'human' milk 'to hit Chinese shelves in 2yrs' - Mar 22, 2011
- Taj city goes without milk - Mar 23, 2012
- Punjab imports cattle semen to improve milch breeds - Apr 27, 2012
- UAE to make camel milk ice-cream - Mar 19, 2012
- Cancer-causing chemical found in baby milk in China - Jul 23, 2012
- Hare Krishna sect cows' 'ahimsa' milk amidst mantras is UK's costliest! - Nov 06, 2010
- Now, genetically modified cows that produce 'human' breast milk! - Apr 03, 2011
- Indian ban to hit Pashupatinath's festival in Nepal - Feb 20, 2011
- Verghese Kurien: rare visionary and astute manager (Tribute) - Sep 10, 2012
- Ensuring milk security for the Indian consumer (Comment) - May 20, 2011
- Animal welfare panel concerned over mega dairy project - Aug 12, 2011
- Punjab-Israel to tie-up for dairy farming - Jun 05, 2012
Tags: advert, alexandra, chart topper, cows, dairies, lincolnshire, milk and dairy products, national farmers union, next top model, organic dairy, organic milk, popularity, public protests, record label, spokesman, telegraph, waves, welfare, west country, yeo valley