OPEC crude price jumpsJune 9th, 2008 - 5:27 pm ICT by IANS
Vienna, June 9 (DPA) The price for crude oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) jumped more than $7 at the end of last week, OPEC said Monday. One barrel of OPEC-produced crudes stood at $126.11 a barrel Friday, compared with $118.77 the previous day.
On the New York stock exchange, oil prices surpassed the $139 per barrel mark Friday.
OPEC calculates an average basket price based on 13 important brands produced by cartel members.
- OPEC daily basket price hits $97.34 per barrel - Jun 13, 2012
- OPEC oil price inches towards $44 mark - Mar 06, 2009
- OPEC oil price rises above $44 - Mar 11, 2009
- OPEC oil price inches above $42 - Feb 02, 2009
- OPEC oil price gains over $2 - Mar 05, 2009
- OPEC oil price falls slightly to $43.15 - Mar 09, 2009
- OPEC oil price rises above $70 - Jun 19, 2009
- OPEC crude price slides below $42 - Mar 04, 2009
- OPEC oil price jumps $2.45 - Feb 27, 2009
- OPEC oil price sheds $1.64 - Jan 20, 2009
- OPEC oil price slides to $68.86 - Feb 09, 2010
- OPEC oil price gains $0.60 - Feb 03, 2009
- OPEC oil price jumps to $50 a barrel - Apr 03, 2009
- OPEC crude rises to $41.31 per barrel - Jan 15, 2009
- OPEC oil price continues to fall - Apr 01, 2009
Tags: cartel, crude oil, crude price, dpa, new york stock, new york stock exchange, oil prices, opec, organization of the petroleum exporting countries, petroleum exporting countries, vienna, york stock exchange