One of the royal sex and drugs ‘blackmailers’ is a socialiteNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:02 am ICT by admin
The footage reportedly shows cocaine being cut up on a coffee table with a Harrods chargecard before being snorted by a royal aide.
It is also said that the aide was given an envelope marked with the royal insignia containing cocaine.
The recordings are believed to have been made by mobile phone and by hidden tape recorders at a flat near Buckingham Palace.
Strachan, a university-educated businessman and socialite, lives with his mother in Chelsea. He has told his lawyers he has met Princes William and Harry twice, as well as Zara Phillips and Lord Frederick Windsor.
Rome-based lawyer Giovanni Di Stefano, who is representing Strachan, claimed a video of the alleged sex act had never existed.
“I wish to state there is no tape of a sex act in existence. What there is in existence are tapes, both audio and visual of an assistant to a member of the royal Family boasting of how the person received a sex act from this (member of the royal family) - whether that act took place I do not know,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
“At no time did my client call the royal household. He in fact called the private business office of the individual concerned. My client denies that he asked for any money and that it was in fact the office of the individual concerned who first offered money,” he added.
He also revealed that Strachan was being held in top security Belmarsh jail.
Scotland Yard has confirmed that two men have been charged with blackmail.
“A 30-year- old man and a 40-year-old man appeared at City of Westminster magistrates’ court on September 13, each charged with one count of blackmail,” said a spokesman, adding that the hearing was held “in camera” with no members of the press or public present.
Both men are due to appear at the Old Bailey Criminal Court in December. (ANI)
- Royal blackmailer claims he met Princes William and Harry - Nov 14, 2007
- Charlie Sheen fires literary agent - Mar 25, 2011
- Two jailed for blackmailing British royal over gay sex - May 03, 2008
- Indian-Australian doctor case: Attackers appeal sentence - Jun 02, 2011
- Royal blackmailer got thousands of pounds from Prince Charles - Nov 14, 2007
- Chelsea Handler Describes Her Sex Tape As A Joke - May 01, 2010
- De Niro, Stallone to star together? - Oct 23, 2010
- The Video Tape Revelation Ruined Chelsea Handler's Christmas Surprise - May 01, 2010
- Pair accused of blackmailing royal denied bail - Nov 14, 2007
- Reinhardt threatens legal action over sex tape rumour - Dec 25, 2010
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Adele to sue magazine over fake sex tape - Feb 18, 2012
- Why being too good looking might cut your chances with females - Feb 15, 2011
- First clinical trials on potent new hepatitis C drug successfully completed - Sep 04, 2010
- Chelsea Handler's sex tape surfaces - Apr 30, 2010
Tags: blackmail, buckingham palace, chelsea, city of westminster, cocaine, existence, giovanni di stefano, harrods, hidden tape recorders, lord frederick windsor, mail, princes william, royal household, royal sex, sex act, sex and drugs, socialite, strachan, top security, zara phillips