Octomum accepts round-the-clock help from nonprofit agency to raise her kidsMarch 10th, 2009 - 2:15 pm ICT by ANI
New York, March 10 (ANI): Nadya Suleman, who became a history-making mum after giving birth to octuplets on January 26, has agreed to use the services of a non-profit agency to raise her 14 kids.
The 33-year-old, who conceived all her kids through in vitro fertilization, will have Angels in Waiting assisting her round-the-clock with free neonatal intensive care.
The single, unemployed mum was said to have previously declined the group’’s original offer of reported 135,000 dollars a month after refusing to give her consent for a reality show.
However, attorney Gloria Allred and TV’’s Dr. Phil McGraw were alleged to have convinced her to reverse her decision and take the revised deal, which now included buying a new house, according to TMZ.com.
“Now that Ms. Suleman has found a suitable new home, Angels in Waiting has also agreed to help Nadya prepare the house properly to meet the children’’s needs,” The New York Daily News quoted Allred as saying in a statement.
Dr. McGraw added: “Nadya realized that she had to make every effort to care for the octuplets as well as the six children at home in a way that proved that she understood the enormity and complexity of the task ahead.
“The childcare will be completely transparent, so that Kaiser Permanente and Child Protective Services will see that Nadya is seriously committed to her family.” (ANI)
- Octomom faces lawsuit for exploiting her kids - May 05, 2009
- Two of octuplet babies come home amid mayhem - Mar 19, 2009
- Octomom could be homeless - Feb 19, 2009
- Octuplets celebrate 1st birthday - Jan 26, 2010
- Octomom shows off new bikini bod in photo shoot - Jan 21, 2010
- Nadya Suleman To Do A Porn Movie? - Sep 19, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman to sell bikini, bra to feed her 14 kids - Sep 26, 2010
- Octomom To Come Into Sight On The Show Of Oprah Winfrey - Apr 15, 2010
- Dr Phil Mcgraw Talks On Cyberbullying Issue - Jun 25, 2010
- The Super-mom - Nadya Suleman - Mar 03, 2009
- Octomom open to having another kid, but after marriage - Feb 25, 2010
- Octomom inks $250k deal for kids to star reality in TV show - Jul 25, 2009
- 'Octomom' Nadya Suleman To Appear In "Oprah Winfrey Show" - Apr 15, 2010
- Octomom Of America, Nadya Suleman, Voices To Oprah Winfrey That She Was A Baby Addict - Jan 17, 2011
- Nadya Suleman Reveals All To Oprah Winfrey - Apr 21, 2010
Tags: angels, attorney gloria allred, child protective services, childcare, clock, complexity, dr phil, dr phil mcgraw, enormity, giving birth, kaiser permanente, ms suleman, neonatal intensive care, new york daily news, nonprofit agency, octuplets, profit agency, reality show, vitro fertilization, york daily news