Octomom may sue club owner over stripper liesApril 29th, 2009 - 12:41 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 29 (ANI): Nadya Suleman, the mother of octuplets, is drawing plans to file a lawsuit against a club owner who claims she had worked as a stripper.
A report in the In Touch had stated that the history-making 33-year-old, who added eight babies to her previous lot of six kids earlier this year, used to moonlight as an erotic dancer under the name ‘Angelina’.
Denying the allegations, the single, unemployed mum-of-14 said she is “in the process” of taking legal action against Gunner Reid, the owner of what is now the Spearmint Rhino club.
“Who are these humans?” Us magazine quoted her as telling RadarOnline.com while going through the tabloid, which allegedly faked papers with her signature in an attempt to back its story.
“There is not one ounce of truth to this. I never, ever, ever, ever, EVER worked — even for one day — in a strip club!” she added. (ANI)
- 'Copycat' octomom gets Jolie-like tattoo - Apr 28, 2009
- Octomom not evicted yet from home - Jan 03, 2011
- Octomom shows off new bikini bod in photo shoot - Jan 21, 2010
- Octomum used pseudonym 'Angelina' during stripping days - Apr 23, 2009
- 'Octomum' Nadya Suleman could be homeless for the holidays - Dec 26, 2010
- Octuplets celebrate 1st birthday - Jan 26, 2010
- Octomom faces lawsuit for exploiting her kids - May 05, 2009
- Nadya Suleman To Do A Porn Movie? - Sep 19, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman to sell bikini, bra to feed her 14 kids - Sep 26, 2010
- Broke Octomom 'ready to go on welfare' - Sep 18, 2010
- Octomom says she doesn't need a tummy tuck - May 13, 2009
- Fertility doc says Octomom agreed to be "human guinea pig" in study - Nov 20, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman on brink of losing home - Sep 17, 2010
- Octomom Of America, Nadya Suleman, Voices To Oprah Winfrey That She Was A Baby Addict - Jan 17, 2011
- Octuplets' mom wants to trademark 'Octomom' nickname - Apr 16, 2009