Octomom may add a pig to her brood of 14 kidsApril 25th, 2009 - 1:51 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 25 (ANI): Nadya Suleman, who became a history-making mum after giving birth to octuplets three months ago, is considering adding a pet to her house with 14 kids.
The single, unemployed mum, who uses the services of a non-profit agency to raise her brood, said she has been thinking of yielding in to her older kids’ demands for a family pet.
“For a couple of years, the kids have been asking for a dog. I’ve actually been looking into a pig, like a little one,” the New York Daily News quoted her as telling Radaronline.com.
The 33-year-old had previously depended on food stamps, disability benefits and student loans to cope up with life.
Suleman, who is looking to trademark her “Octo-mom” nickname and may land a deal with a reality show, said she would also look into the possibility of managing a Pomeranian or similar teacup pup. (ANI)
- The Super-mom - Nadya Suleman - Mar 03, 2009
- Nadya Suleman To Do A Porn Movie? - Sep 19, 2010
- Octomom Of America, Nadya Suleman, Voices To Oprah Winfrey That She Was A Baby Addict - Jan 17, 2011
- Octomom Nadya Suleman to sell bikini, bra to feed her 14 kids - Sep 26, 2010
- 'Copycat' octomom gets Jolie-like tattoo - Apr 28, 2009
- Broke Octomom refuses $500K porn offer - Sep 21, 2010
- Octomom not evicted yet from home - Jan 03, 2011
- Octuplets' mom wants to trademark 'Octomom' nickname - Apr 16, 2009
- Octomom To Come Into Sight On The Show Of Oprah Winfrey - Apr 15, 2010
- Celebrity website faces probe for putting Octuplet babies 'at risk' - Jun 17, 2009
- Fertility doc says Octomom agreed to be "human guinea pig" in study - Nov 20, 2010
- Octomom 'gets $500k' porn offer' - Sep 18, 2010
- Broke Octomom 'ready to go on welfare' - Sep 18, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman on brink of losing home - Sep 17, 2010
- 'Octomum' Nadya Suleman could be homeless for the holidays - Dec 26, 2010
Tags: brood, disability benefits, family pet, food stamps, giving birth, mom, new york daily news, nickname, octuplets, pig, pomeranian, profit agency, reality show, student loans, suleman, teacup pup, three months, york daily news