Octomom could be homelessFebruary 19th, 2009 - 1:22 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 19 (ANI): The house that harbours Nadya Suleman, the history-making mum of newborn octuplets, and her parents is standing on a 10-month-outstanding mortgage.
Her mum Angela Suleman lives with her six older grandchildren and would soon have the house overflowing after her daughter returns with her eight babies from the hospital.
The Octuplets granny, who bought the house with an adjustable rate mortgage on March 8, 2006, is facing a 23,225-dollar debt on a 453,750-dollar note and has not delivered any of her monthly 1,512 dollar instalments since last April.
“It’’s tough times we are in right now,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
On being questioned if she had been in negotiations with her lender, IndyMac Federal Bank of Pasadena, Calif., Suleman replied, “I haven”t even had time right now, but I”m sure I could do something.”
Nadya had given birth to the octuplets in late January at Kaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Centre in Los Angeles. (ANI)
- Octomom eyeing million-dollar home? - Feb 20, 2009
- Nadya Suleman To Do A Porn Movie? - Sep 19, 2010
- Octomom Nadya Suleman on brink of losing home - Sep 17, 2010
- California hospital where Octomom gave birth faces $250K fine for file leak - May 16, 2009
- Octomum accepts round-the-clock help from nonprofit agency to raise her kids - Mar 10, 2009
- Octomom Nadya Suleman to sell bikini, bra to feed her 14 kids - Sep 26, 2010
- 'Octomum' Nadya Suleman could be homeless for the holidays - Dec 26, 2010
- Octuplets celebrate 1st birthday - Jan 26, 2010
- Octuplets'' granny makes peace with daughter - Feb 17, 2009
- Octomom Of America, Nadya Suleman, Voices To Oprah Winfrey That She Was A Baby Addict - Jan 17, 2011
- Octomom not evicted yet from home - Jan 03, 2011
- Octomom shows off new bikini bod in photo shoot - Jan 21, 2010
- Octuplets mum says shes not trying to ape Angelina Jolie - Feb 12, 2009
- Porn company offers to end Nadya Suleman's money woes - Mar 23, 2010
- Octomom inks $250k deal for kids to star reality in TV show - Jul 25, 2009
Tags: adjustable rate mortgage, angela, babies, daughter returns, dollar debt, dollar note, grandchildren, granny, instalments, kaiser permanente bellflower, medical centre, nadya, negotiations, octuplets, parents, people magazine, tough times