Obama’s love for cheeseburgers witnessed againMay 30th, 2009 - 7:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 30 (ANI): The Five Guys burger joint near Nationals Park here had a rather unusual customer in the form of President Barack Obama.
Obama’s sudden visit at the food joint surprised every one, but it was like just any other lunch break for him, as he feasted on his favourite cheeseburger with jalapeno, lettuce, mustard and tomato.
He also ordered sandwiches for his entourage and the crew, including a burger with ketchup and fries for Brian Williams for which he had to shell out 80 dollars in cash, The Washington Post reported.
Obama, in his typical white shirt-black trousers, had a chat with fellow customers, got a group photo with the restaurant staff, took his order out in two large paper bags and returned back.
This was his second burger lunch in recent weeks.
Recently, Obama and Joe Biden ventured to Ray’s Hell Burger in Arlington. (ANI)
- Barack's platter: Will it be Obama malai tikka burger? - Oct 26, 2010
- Obama, Biden waited in line to lunch on burgers - May 06, 2009
- World's Biggest Burger Finds A Place In The Guinness Book Of Records - Jun 14, 2010
- Get ready to dig into a foot-long cheeseburger! - Jul 17, 2010
- Beijing restaurant basks in Biden's visit fame - Aug 20, 2011
- Making Burton eat healthy food was a struggle: Norah - Jun 12, 2012
- Now, carnivorous cocktails for meat lovers! - Oct 28, 2010
- In and out burger extends reach - Jun 03, 2009
- Free statins with fast food could neutralize heart risk - Aug 13, 2010
- Mumbai, a city that never stops eating! - May 21, 2012
- President Of United States Barack Obama To Mark Memorial Day At Lincoln Cemetery - May 31, 2010
- Invoking Batman name promotes healthy eating - Jul 23, 2012
- Obamas made $1.72 million last year - Apr 19, 2011
- World Cup fans to enjoy `Singing Sandwich' - Jun 08, 2010
- Gay marriages gain support in US: Biden - Dec 25, 2010
Tags: barack obama, brian williams, cheeseburger, entourage, fellow customers, fries, group photo, hell, joe biden, ketchup, lettuce, lunch break, mustard, nationals, paper bags, restaurant staff, sandwiches, tomato, trousers, washington post