Obama’s food taster upsets chefsJune 9th, 2009 - 2:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 9 (ANI): Chefs at a top Paris restaurant were upset when US President Barack Obama sent his personal food taster into the kitchen to test his meal.
The incident occurred at the chic La Fontaine de Mars restaurant.
The Secret Service agent inspected Obama’s roast lamb and his wife Michelle’s beef fillet before the 45-pound a-head dishes were served.
“The chefs eventually understood,” the Sun quoted a waiter at the restaurant as saying. (ANI)
- Putin tests every meal before eating: Former chef - Jul 25, 2012
- Spit roasts to kofta, tuck into festive feasts in Delhi - Dec 24, 2010
- 'No secrets in kitchen' is celebrity Indian chef's mantra - May 08, 2012
- ITC Maurya to welcome Obamas' with shehnais and women dressed in lehengas - Nov 07, 2010
- Obama barely had time to sample platter - Nov 09, 2010
- Cruise enjoys chicken tikka - Aug 23, 2012
- Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens (With Image) - Mar 23, 2012
- Chubritza to lokum, delightfully Turkish - in Kolkata! (Eating Out With IANS) - Jun 12, 2011
- Obama leaves France, ending landmark trip - Jun 07, 2009
- Season 8 Of ''Hell's Kitchen'' Premieres - Sep 23, 2010
- US president liked Maurya's special Obama Platter (Lead) - Nov 09, 2010
- Europe's oldest vegetarian restaurant on culinary crusade (With Images) - Aug 05, 2011
- Upma dish wins Indian-American chef $100,000 top prize - Jun 17, 2011
- Knives are out: Cut and taste co-related - Mar 22, 2012
- Singapore Sling Brings Victory To Kevin Sbraga - Sep 16, 2010