Obama would be ‘in good shape’ against Palin in potential 2012 Prez race: BidenNovember 21st, 2010 - 1:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 21 (ANI): US Vice President Joe Biden has said former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has “a good chance” of winning the presidential poll in 2012, but added that President Barack Obama would also fare well in a race against her.
“Were I a Republican senator or a Republican political leader, I would look and say, ‘Wait, she’s got a good chance of getting the nomination’. But I think, in that race, it would be a clear, clear choice for the country to make, and I believe President Obama would be in very good shape,” Politico quoted Biden, as saying.
He said Palin has a “fundamentally different outlook on the world,” which would make an Obama-Palin match up a “really interesting race.”
Biden said Palin should not be underestimated.
Earlier this week, Palin confirmed she was thinking about running for president in 2012. (ANI)
- Sarah Palin pushes midterm election candidates, teases possible presidential candidacy bid - Sep 18, 2010
- Obama needs Palin on the same ticket to win Arizona in 2012 - Feb 03, 2011
- Now, Palin calls reporters child-molesting, puppy-kicking, chain smoking porn producers! - Nov 02, 2010
- Now, Obama and Palin don boxing gloves to 'fight it out' in Archie - Sep 28, 2010
- Alaska senator not to support Palin's 2012 US Prez bid as she lacks 'intellectual curiosity' - Nov 16, 2010
- Palin says "sleazy" old boys club Republicans are out to get her - Nov 03, 2010
- Cheney steers clear of Palin's US President dreams - Jan 19, 2011
- 'Plummeting' Palin loses another long-time admirer - Mar 24, 2011
- Sarah Palin to be subject of 'True Hollywood Story' - Apr 05, 2011
- Sarah Palin not to run for president - Oct 06, 2011
- McCain waxes eloquent on Palin while likening her to "divisive" Reagan - Nov 29, 2010
- Obama's popularity rising, Palin's falling for 2012 Presidential elections: Poll - Dec 29, 2010
- Republican Senate chances dealt a fatal blow by Tea Party - Sep 16, 2010
- Joe Biden to run on 2012 ticket - Oct 12, 2011
- 'Dark horse candidate' will be formidable opponent to Obama: Richardson - Mar 07, 2011
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, barack obama, different outlook, good chance, good shape, governor sarah palin, joe biden, nomination, political leader, president joe, presidential poll, republican senator, sarah palin, us vice president