Obama women a hit at legendary Brooklyn pizzeriaMarch 25th, 2010 - 1:29 pm ICT by ANI
New York, March 25 (ANI): Michelle Obama, her daughters Malia and Sasha and some friends left staff and guests dazzled with their visit to the legendary Brooklyn pizzeria Grimaldi’s.
The ladies were said to have arrived for lunch and were served four pies - a plain, a pepperoni, a sausage and one with mushrooms, peppers and onions.
Rafal Harajda, who has served plenty of high profilers during his 12 years of service, described the children as “great … super polite and super well-behaved” and admitted being stunned by the US First Lady.
“I was very surprised because … she was down to earth. I was nervous at first, but she makes you comfortable right away,” the New York Daily News quoted Harajda as saying.
Manager Joe Silvestri also confessed: “Mrs. Obama looked awesome, great, even better in person than on TV.
“It was the First Lady of the United States of America here. How wonderful is that? We were blessed and so is she.” (ANI)
- Michelle Obama branded a 'hypocrite' for 'eating ribs on ski vacation' - Feb 22, 2011
- Parents back Michelle Obama's 'Facebook ban on her daughters' - Feb 11, 2011
- Michelle Obama reveals daughter's party clothes left President gulping! - Apr 19, 2011
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- How Obamas' daughters live a normal life - Nov 27, 2010
- Michelle Obama set to savour Spanish holiday with daughter - Aug 02, 2010
- Michelle Obama attends Beyonce concert - May 27, 2012
- Obama's 'Of Thee I Sing' book a hit among Brooklyn youth - Nov 17, 2010
- US First Lady: 'No Facebook for Obama girls' - Feb 09, 2011
- Michelle Obama honors Judith Jamison in a White House dance party - Sep 08, 2010
- Michelle Obama, with daughters, skiing in Colorado - Feb 20, 2011
- Michelle Obama wants to visit India again - Feb 02, 2011
- Stefani to host Obama fundraiser with Michelle - Jul 05, 2012
- Michelle Obama, daughter visit Spain's historic Granada - Aug 06, 2010
- Mrs 'O', how does your garden grow? - Oct 31, 2010
Tags: brooklyn, down to earth, first lady, grimaldi, lunch, malia, march 25, michelle obama, mushrooms, new york daily news, onions, pepperoni, pies, profilers, sasha, sausage, silvestri, states of america, united states of america, york daily news