Obama isn’t qualified to lead the country: former UN Ambassador John BoltonMarch 27th, 2011 - 12:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): Former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton has said that US President Barack Obama is not qualified enough to lead the country.
Addressing a conference of conservative Republicans in Iowa, Bolton said that Obama does not care enough about national security issues and does not view the world as a threatening place, CBS News reports.
He also said that the United States could have made a big difference in Libya, but Obama could not decide which step to take.
Several other potential Republican presidential candidates also spoke at the event.
Representative Michele Bachmann, a favourite of the Conservative party, said that voters are ready to overturn the federal health care law and vote out Obama during next year’s election.
“The ultimate arrogance, in my opinion, is Obama-care. That’s why I am so absolutely confident in 2012. Americans have made the decision that we’re going to take our country back,” the Minnesota congresswoman said.
“What is important to us is to have a new president. This election needs to be about policy,” Barbour said. (ANI)
- Bachmann emerges as face of Tea Party, Palin's star waning - Jan 27, 2011
- Michelle Bachmann ends her White House bid - Jan 04, 2012
- Michelle Bachmann suspends campaign - Jan 04, 2012
- GOP Congresswoman Bachmann set to launch White House bid - Mar 25, 2011
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann opens CPAC (conservative political action conference) - Feb 11, 2011
- US healthcare verdict gives Obama huge win - Jun 29, 2012
- Former Minnesota Gov. Pawlenty drops out of presidential race - Aug 15, 2011
- Tea party has unflattering response to Barack Obama's State of the Union address - Jan 26, 2011
- Tea Party star Bachmann to compete with Palin for White House dreams - Jan 07, 2011
- Michele Bachmann ends White House bid - Jan 05, 2012
- Haley Barbour: President Obama thinks voters 'stupid' - Mar 28, 2011
- Minnesota's Bachmann posing a challenge to Palin, other GOP leaders - Jan 27, 2011
- State of the Union: Republicans say Obama not doing enough to reduce deficits - Jan 26, 2011
- Michele Bachmann criticizes black farmers settlement - Jul 19, 2011
- New Hampshire voters prefer Romney over Obama: Poll - Apr 23, 2011
Tags: ambassador john bolton, arrogance, barack obama, barbour, cbs, cbs news, congresswoman, conservative party, conservative republicans, federal health care, health care law, john bolton, libya, michele bachmann, national security issues, new president, republican presidential candidates, united nations, vote