Obama has finally kicked the butt, says proud First Lady MichelleFebruary 9th, 2011 - 11:00 am ICT by ANI
London, Feb 9 (ANI): U.S. President Barack Obama has finally given up smoking, according to his wife Michelle.
In an interview at the White House Tuesday, the First Lady revealed that her husband has not smoked in almost a year, adding that she is very proud.
Mrs Obama also said that the President has always wanted to quit, reports the Daily Mail.
Asked about the actual date the President quit, Mrs Obama said she didn’t know exactly ‘because he never smoked a lot’ - and because she never saw him light up. (ANI)
- US President Barack Obama has not smoked in a year - Feb 09, 2011
- Our time with children very special: Michelle - Nov 07, 2010
- Keep dreaming big, Michelle tells Indian students (Lead) - Nov 07, 2010
- Barack Obama doesn't dye his hair, says Michelle - Feb 10, 2011
- Michelle Obama sends stocks, sweet potatoes soaring - in style (Profile) - Nov 04, 2010
- Obama finally kicks the butt, 'hasn't smoked for 9 months' - Dec 29, 2010
- Sarah Palin brands Barack and Michelle Obama 'unpatriotic' - Nov 20, 2010
- Michelle found Barack Obama 'cute' - May 26, 2011
- After 47 yrs, Secret Service Agents break silence on JFK assassination - Nov 14, 2010
- US First Lady: 'No Facebook for Obama girls' - Feb 09, 2011
- Michelle Obama to campaign for husband in 2012 presidential polls - Jan 29, 2011
- Michelle Obama far more popular than US President: Poll - Oct 15, 2010
- Obama's comment on Michelle taken as oral sex joke - Jun 08, 2012
- Nick Cannon Announces; Mariah Carey Expecting Twins! - Dec 18, 2010
- First Lady Rejects 'Angry Black Woman' Image - Jan 13, 2012