Obama approval rating dipsSeptember 2nd, 2009 - 3:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sep.2 (ANI): US President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating has only dipped a couple percentage points in August.
In the latest CBS News poll released Tuesday night, the president’s overall approval rating is 56 percent, which is down two points from the last poll taken at the end of July.
That rating for Obama is the lowest in a CBS News poll since he took office in January, but only by one point. The president’s approval rating in mid-July was at 57 percent, according to CBS News polling.
The president’s approval rating hit a high in late April at 68 percent just as Obama was completing his first 100 days in office. The rating remained in the 60s until dropping in that mid-July poll. (ANI)
- Obama approval rating drops in all states - Feb 24, 2011
- Obama's second year approval ratings most partisan and polarized since 1955: Poll - Feb 05, 2011
- 5 in10 Americans think Obama does not deserve second term: Quinnipiac Poll - Mar 31, 2011
- Obama's rating plunges, yet ahead of GOP rivals: Poll - Apr 20, 2011
- Obama's approval ratings 'remain steady' despite several setbacks: Poll - Dec 17, 2010
- Obama gets high approval rating in all states - Feb 24, 2011
- Obama approval rating falls to 50 percent - Dec 10, 2009
- Polls estimate Obama's approval among Americans at 50 percent - Mar 16, 2011
- Mood among Americans lowest in two years: NYT-CBS poll - Apr 22, 2011
- Obama's approval ratings hit new low - Mar 13, 2012
- Obama support gets a spike with Osama killing: Poll - May 04, 2011
- 'Cranky and fickle' Independent voters may be turning back to Obama - Jan 24, 2011
- Americans fed up with Washington, Obama, Republicans and Democrats: Poll - May 26, 2010
- Obama's approval ratings up after Osama bin Laden's death: Polls - May 04, 2011
- Obama job approval rating drops to 43 percent - Apr 09, 2010